Cartoon Couture:mistake Or Big Break?

Reaction score
mmdressb.jpg

ktdrssblackb.jpg

pastelb.jpg

tiegirlb.jpg

What do you guys think, MISTAKE, or BIG BREAK???

i imagine a big hit in japan... :heart:

Wonderful, wonderful! :wub: I adore it all...that Heatherette show was so fabulous!
That first outfit feels as if it was made specifically for me... :lol:
I am so very much in love with this style!

all i can say is that some1 is trying to introduce something new the fashion scene..i do not think it's a a good try, looks like a mistake but mayb somehow it will lead to something classic :innocent:

I feel like a doofus tho cuz I this is my first time putting up a new topic and I didn't know how to attach a poll so now there's the poll on this and another one, SO USE THIS POLL! lol ! :innocent:

The "dress"( @ least I think that's what it is!) that Nicky Hilton, the 3rd model, is wearing makes me think of those cute short little nightgowns that the women on TV Land wear, with big curlers in their hair! Lol, if it was a night gown I'd absolutely love it, well lets just hope it IS supposed to be a nightgown! :unsure:

I love it all exept for the ugly 80's wannabe punk look. :heart: :heart:

Here's a pict of Paris Hilton with Jack Osbourne after the show! - Men should NEVER wear Hello Kitty! :P
osbourne.jpg

Oh, and here's a pict of a stuffed animal dressy thingy, is it on a man or a woman, hopefully a woman cause like I said, men should never wear Hello Kitty!
plushb.jpg

as much as i like heatherette, i hate hello kitty even more :sick: .. wish they didn't take this path

aww you gotta luv Hello Kitty! she's so cute n snuggly! lol, well I love her!!!!!!!!!!! haha... :wink:

I don't like Hello Kitty, myself. I think is/she is too insipid. I like some of those clothes, but I would feel like a stooge wearing them. Too childish.

I have this Cat In Hat shirt that I love, but I very rarely wear it, because it feels a little sick for a 27-year-old woman to be wearing a children's character shirt.

Just like this Dragonball Z shirt I covet. I love Mr. Piccolo, but I think it might be wrong for a grown woman to wear a shirt a 9-year-old boy would covet.

And I hate, loathe, and despise Loony Toons and Disney licensed crap, especially when worn by adults.

Cartoon stuff can be fun and cute when used ironically, but for the most part, I think if you are old enough to be paying your own rent, it is a Fashion Don't.

Originally posted by VuittonSweetie!@Apr 12th, 2004 - 9:20 pm
Oh, and here's a pict of a stuffed animal dressy thingy, is it on a man or a woman, hopefully a woman cause like I said, men should never wear Hello Kitty!
plushb.jpg
it looks like Alek...but it also looks like J. Alexander????

there is DEFINITELY a market for this. i imagine this would fly off the shelves in Japan. I would wear little bits and pieces of this...

I don't think Cartoon Couture is a trend but there is a success
i like just this pic.

Simple but cute, i don't like the rest of the pic :P not for me.

Originally posted by VuittonSweetie!@Apr 12th, 2004 - 9:34 pm
aww you gotta luv Hello Kitty! she's so cute n snuggly! lol, well I love her!!!!!!!!!!! haha... :wink:
:lol: i never thought of hello kitty as a 'she' or 'her' :huh: i duno.. i thought that was funny and kind of stupid of me.. of course it's female right? :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->