Carven F/W 2024.25 Paris

I like it. Even though I still prefer her debut, this is still a strong collection.
The attitude of the collection feels very relaxed. Great individual pieces combined with sublime styling from Suzanne Koller. It's just a chef kiss.

I like the direction she is going for Carven. It reminds me of old Prada when it was more sensual and less complicated, unlike the current days.
I like the outerwear, and the laid-back tailoring is very pleasing.
I'm not convinced yet that the evening part and maybe different shoes can help to elevate the collection even more.
And I wish there was more knitwear, tbh that where she's shines the most.

Overall, Louis Trotter is on the right track, give her time and maybe Carven can have a comeback. I'm eager to see more.

I like this too - it is indeed very sensual, warm and (I don't know if it makes sense to say this but) tactile. A lot of the shapes reference 1950s couture, done in a contemporary way. I hope they start producing and selling things soon.

Maybe too edgy…
It’s interesting even if I prefer the first collection but I feel like it feels more like a fashion proposition than clothes that are aimed to be in women’s wardrobe.

The styling with the jackets worn on reverse is a bit too extreme for now.
The first collection will arrive this month and I’m curious to see it anyway.

it's a different customer, it seems to me, that the prior Carven. i too preferred the first collection, but there are nonetheless pieces here i would wear. i just think she has to be careful if she doesn't want to lose her base.

elegant and chic but with a twist.
I like most of it.

Stella, is that you??
i am confused, because i loved her debut.
This leaves me cold, even there are some good pieces.
But as a whole collection there's no urgency of nowness.

The styling with the jackets worn on reverse is a bit too extreme for now.
I thought it was cut that way based on the thumbnail pics, but now you have said it... I can't unseemly them... yay way too much
The clothes look better on Louise's ig, more simple than this styling mess
But as a CD, it's also her job to edit and say no to the stylist...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->