Casadei

leyla m.

Reaction score
how could i not post these.!!!
as i live near italy and shop there all the time, i always see the most amazing CASADEI shoes. and i find them lovely
here a pair which i have a feeling i need to get
:o

395 dollars

Those are lovely.
I remember when I was in Italy, I had to stop by every shoppe window that had Casadei in it :smile:
All the boots, the shoes, the sandals :drool:

yes leyla casedei is lovely and those shoes are nice :woot: i have a lot of their shoes from this store in nyc petit peton, but sadly i will be working for a rival in milano haha! i will still secretly love them! :P

Casadei shoes are hot, their heels are spectacular...but I dont like them that much down here, because all those hoochie mammas - golddiggers wears them, and it gives them a bad rep :doh:

such a lovely pale pink :heart:
the shoe is so elegant and feminine!

wow those are so pretty! and they're not drastically expensive, either. nice taste, leyla m. :wink:

i wanted to get the CELINE sandals this season but i saw these and im hoping to find them in italy next time im there.
loving this fuchsia flower rheme this season :heart: :woot:

E0441966447442_6e222.jpg
so gorgeous :blush:

Holy crap those last shoes are beautiful. They just beg to touch the sands of tahiti or aruba B)

Originally posted by Nader@Apr 12th, 2004 - 4:40 pm
Holy crap those last shoes are beautiful. They just beg to touch the sands of tahiti or aruba B)
i know!!
arent they just so damn sexy :blush: ?!! im in love :heart:
i really am gonna get them if i see them. hopefully this week B)

those shoes, this outfit (or pretty much anything from celine s/s04)

100117294.jpg

or with this dvf dress
100108626.jpg

Originally posted by Oria@Mar 25th, 2004 - 9:14 am
yes leyla casedei is lovely and those shoes are nice :woot: i have a lot of their shoes from this store in nyc petit peton, but sadly i will be working for a rival in milano haha! i will still secretly love them! :P
I love going to their site (petit peton) to droll over those incredible shoes/boots!

Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 12th, 2004 - 11:22 am
NADER, you got taste :flower:
That coming from the guru means a lot :woot: :heart:

I hope that taste lands me a job at Holt Renfrew in the near future :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"