Cate Blanchett or Nicole kidman?

Cate Cate Cate Cate Cate

love her,especially after she transformed herself into bob dylan.
Beauty and talent!!!

I definitely think Cate is more consistent in terms of style. As an actress, however, I think I prefer Nicole.

Nicole for sure, as an actress and style! Always very feminine, classic and very simple!
Cate has some great fashion choices too, but some of them are quite hideous and I think she tries too hard!!!!!Besides, lately her style couldn't be more boring and repetitive

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was looking for a pic of Cate with her black dress and $150,000 worth of indian jewelry and found this thread ... as you may imagine, Im team Cate all the way, baby!

Dont get me wrong .. Nicole has some awesome awesome moments .. butn Cate keeps on surprising me ... didnt she wore McQueen for a Benjamin Button premiere? Nicole wudnt wear that! And Cate rocked it!

I'm sorry but actually she did and she looked pretty awesome too:P
But I have to say that Cate had brilliant moments in McQueen!

Attachments

• nicoleyayornaymcqueen.jpg
    nicoleyayornaymcqueen.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 2
Nicole for sure, as an actress and style! Always very feminine, classic and very simple!
Cate has some great fashion choices too, but some of them are quite hideous and I think she tries too hard!!!!!Besides, lately her style couldn't be more boring and repetitive
She hasn't really been promoting any films for us to call her style boring lately. I think she is more low-key when she is doing theatre in Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->