Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

She better watch out with that fur scarf, PETA might get her for that one. Do they even have PETA in London?

I like the skirt, hate the tops and the boots totally ruin the outfit....

Mina_KF said:
The outfit looks Ok, but I think she hould had chosen more discreet earrings.

Your right, the earrings don't even go with that preppy outfit...it's too shimmery....I don't get how she became an accessory buyer and don't believe it, she is probably just an assistant...:rolleyes:

she is just an asst.....either way, it's a real shame. I keep expecting her to do something great but the girl just does not seem to have a natural knack for style. Which is fine, we can't expect everyone to be as great as us tfsers. I LOVE preppy. It truly is an artform. But she is completely destroying it above with those boots which completely throw off the proportions of the outfit. Nor are they even that nice looking. The tights are too sheer. The skirt could be kind of cute except it looks like it's from 1993 though the color is quite nice and I'm interested in the fabric. And the shirt is too white to go with that sweater and drains color away from her face instead of reflecting light into it.

Apparently she's at Prince William's graduation right now, wearing a pink coat or dress and a black hat. It's on the news.

that outfit woulf have looked alot better if it wasnt so matchy, like if she wore a different coloured bag or jacket. i hate it when people wear jeans and matching jacket but maybe its just me
and plus if she wants to wear dangly earrings she shouldnt really be wearing that hat

Kate attends the 152nd Sovereign’s Parade on December 15th, 2006
katemparadeeq9.jpg

*** Edited *** removed all ISIFA images, reported as copyright violations.

Credit: Isifa and GettyImages

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks good, the hat and all, it looks like shes getting the point, on how to dress like a royal. Though Im not a fan of the dress or sweater shes wearing under the coat.

The black lace vest ruins the outfit, her coat looks like a dressing gown and again those horrid boots as well as the smug on her face with the black painted eyebrows and the hat looks like it is from one of the characters of alice in wonderland....

I love the outfit. The red coat and boots are very nice! the hat does her well too!

I don't like this coat, the color is bad to me and it looks frumpy, not modern and stylish at all. It doesn't show off her shape at all either. I was hoping she would wear different shoes, maybe high heels instead of those suede boots she always wears.

I find her style utterly dull and unimaginative. She is the type of girl who I think would really benefit from a stylist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"