Catherine Malandrino F/W 2004

TheSweetest

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with her work. I'm just curious about her line. I thought this one was cute and wearable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like her latest two lines...about three seasons ago I was not so appreciative. I really like her independence. She's doing her thang. And yes Atelier she is beautiful...I think she's also very talented/intelligent I heard she was valedictorian of wherever she graduated...i think it was an art school.

i love her work, at least some pieces...one of my favorite collections of hers was when she converted all the models hairstyles just likes hers...it was so cool...she said it was like "duplicates of herself" how cute.

just found this from wwd :flower:
no photos yet :(

Catherine Malandrino: It’s difficult to put your finger on exactly what it was that made Catherine Malandrino’s collection disappointing. It was best at its simplest, such as a black silk dress with an embroidered neckline and waist, but these looks were few. When broken down into their separate components, the more complicated looks seemed harmless enough: a pretty color palette of dusty lavenders, grays and greens, special details such as embroidery, laser cutouts and pintucked pleats, and a slew of cropped pants cut to a chic and refreshing length. However, more often than not, there were too many of these puzzle pieces forced into a single look and the overall effect was exceedingly disjointed. Sometimes, gestalt works in reverse, and something can actually be less than the sum of its parts. That was the case with Malandrino’s collection

i quite liked the C.M. collection, her colors are absolutely fresh and in the mood for next winter :heart:

I love love love love that silver skirt! :heart: :heart: :heart:

:unsure: are these you just posted from fw04 C.Malandrino collection purplelucrezia?

with the exception of a few pieces, I'm loving what I'm seeing from her for fall. Great colors. Is that Gerren in the first pic? She looks 8. I know thats not far off from her actual age but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->