Catwalk Images & Videos (POST FASHION SHOW REQUESTS HERE)

Frederic Sanchez has updated his website and under the Creations > Sound Illustration section, the soundtracks now are accompanied by full videos!
Would anyone be able to rip the videos? They're great quality! Mostly Prada and Miu Miu!

^Um, it's still F/W 12.13 for me :unsure: I guess I have to wait a bit.

Oh, my error. For some reason I was confused you're talking about S/S 13 soundtracks already.

Too bad the Sound Design videos don't have the original music in them, but they are really good quality indeed, will try to rip them later.

I've been looking everywhere but can't find it, Jean Paul Gaultiers FW 2007 Haute Couture Show, "The Princes" collection. If anyone can get it that would be AMAZING!

Does anyone know if the Christian Dior Fall 2002 Haute Couture show is available anywhere?

Does anybody have the original full shows of Chanel fall 2004 & Valentino spring 2004 couture??

enjoy the show :shifty:
but please don't re-upload this video or something like this
i will delete this video and upload it again after youtube re-open my first channel (danil19901)

Just in case you didnt notice, fashion channel uploaded many of the shows that wasn't avaliable anywhere, including Gucci ss2005, YSL ss2005 and fw2004, Chloe ss 2005, Prada ss 2005 and many others. They are cut into 5 min videos, but it's nice to see the full shows anyway.

^FashionChannel is on fire lately, I can't believe how many hidden treasures surfaced with their activity.

^FashionChannel is on fire lately, I can't believe how many hidden treasures surfaced with their activity.

Exactly!!! I spent last two hour watching all those amazing shows from the past. They've got all my favourite shows that I've been looking for since 2004/2005!!!!!:D:D:D

They truly are amazing. Soooooo many shows, so many, that are finally available to us.
I just wish they didn't cut them up in 5 minutes.

^I'm not really troubled by it, and it's better than nothing, anyway. FashionChannel has my eternal love. :heart:

It's harder to download them haha, or merge the sounds together.
Thanks Boomer for that :smile:

Talking about FC :innocent:

Versace S/S 2008 Full Show in HQ

Celine Fall/Winter 2008 Full Show in HQ
The full show has never been posted before

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back