Catwalk Images & Videos (POST FASHION SHOW REQUESTS HERE)

Balenciaga recently uploaded the fall 2013 video to their website, but I don't know how to get the file from the site. does anyone know how to do it?

That post above was the last time I checked Balenciaga's website, what they did recently was unreasonable, killed everything and turned it into a boring shopping blog. Anyone knows where we can watch Alex's collections with real soundtrack?

That post above was the last time I checked Balenciaga's website, what they did recently was unreasonable, killed everything and turned it into a boring shopping blog. Anyone knows where we can watch Alex's collections with real soundtrack?

Your right, it's absolutely horrible. I would never buy any of their new stuff, ever.

Does someone have the Proenza Schouler Fall/Winter 2008/09 and Spring/Summer 2012 videos? I can't find the full shows anywhere... it would be much appreciated! :flower:

Copyright owners are active yet again, does anyone know where to find JPG spring 2007 couture and Balenciaga fall 2007?

I have the Spring 2012 PS video, I can pm it to you guys if you want. :cool2:

Does anyone know how to rip from your phone?
Or recommend an app

I want to get something "livestream"

I tried Downloader and GetThemAll. It didn't detect it

Last edited by a moderator:
FashionChannel is reuploading the SS07 videos, with better quality and not cut up in parts, except they're changing the original music which is a shame.

I sure wish Jil Sander f/w 06 full show could be available

It's a private video, so we can't see it unless it's been shared to you

FTV is back on YT, they're uploading model, first look, full shows from 2007 in HD!! their id is fashiontvhotplus

Are they? Have you seen what they've done? You have to pay to watch their new content.
WAIT OMG, what? IN HD? They have Dolce & Gabbana SS 2006 in HD. I'm going to cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never been more happy in my whole life. They just started uploading stuff from 2008 in Full HD and like, the videos are crystal clear. I just can't. :blush:

:heart:

Omg, finally FTV is back! :clap: Thanks for letting us know! I'm most happy about the Model Talks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->