Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have:
Christian Lacroix Couture Fall 2008
Christian Lacroix Couture Spring 2008
Christian Lacroix Couture Spring 2007
Christian Lacroix Couture Spring 2006

^seems like the program doesn't work with internet explorer, use Firefox. And I'm going to try know to download to see if the SO doesn't close me the program.
I use Firefox (in Vista) and Start Recording immediately mess up my browser. Suddenly I can't open new pages or refresh existing one. Which makes it impossible to get the file from Chanel website anyway.

It used to work months ago, I've ripped some videos off the Chanel website.

My house has FTV, but I have no idea how to record the shows.

I use Firefox (in Vista) and Start Recording immediately mess up my browser. Suddenly I can't open new pages or refresh existing one. Which makes it impossible to get the file from Chanel website anyway.

It used to work months ago, I've ripped some videos off the Chanel website.

That's exactly what happens to me!!
Please Please someone rip all the videos of the cruise collection from Chanel website including latest haute couture videos. I can wait until the Haute couture video is also uploaded

I think that you need a TV Tuner that also records TV to your computer, "Sabrent" is a good brand and they are not very expensive, but I think you really should ask to StrinkingFashion he is the best at recording Catwalk videos.:innocent:

Jalou Tv uploaded some s/s 2010 Menswear shows - Gucci, Kenzo, John Richmond, Dries van Noten, ......

^ shame there's no Jil Sander!

Ok i have lost all my patience with the people at Jil Sander. It's been AGES and they still have not put up their FW09 menswear or womenswear video.

I emailed the people about it ages ago and they said that they'd have it up soon. How soon is soon?!?!

Does anyone know when they usually put up their runway videos?

^No, Ive already asked for it twice, but I dont think anyone has it. I really want it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->