Cavalli & Cole

farou7a

Reaction score
RUMOURS abounded this morning that Cheryl Cole was at the centre of a bidding war between fashion houses including Roberto Cavalli to make her the face of their brands, but it seems Cavalli, at least, made no such approach. Roberto Cavalli was said to have offered the star £1.3 million to appear in his autumn/winter advertising campaign, previously fronted by Kate Moss, but the designer has refuted the claims via a spokesperson.

"Please note that further to false rumours from today's newspapers and online news sites, the house of Roberto Cavalli have never approached or offered Ms Cheryl Cole a fee to appear in any of its advertising campaigns," a Cavalli spokesperson confirmed this afternoon.

The rumours suggested that two other major labels - including a high street giant - were also said to be in talks with the star. The Vogue cover girl, who announced her separation from husband Ashley less than a month ago, is still the face of L'Oreal and is said to be considering the other offers as her stock as a fashion player rises.

source: vogue.com

Attachments

• cheryl cole.jpg
    cheryl cole.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
i hope something does pop up for Cheryl and i hope she goes back to red hair soon :judge:

cheryl-cole.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her on Danish telly (didn't know anything about her), and I don't think she'd be any good for a fashion house. Exactly what is her appeal? None.

^ exactly my thoughts! she isnt fashion world material.

i BELIEVE SHE CAN PULL it off, av seen her pics and they aren't as bad

i think cole is the last thing cavalli needs if it wants to move away from being considered a wag brand, or "hoochie"

she should do something for LV.. very commercial.. well suited for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"