Cavalli Underwear Offends

Originally posted by ahhGucci@Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:45 pm
And dont ask for names, read the thread yourself, lets not turn this into a commie witch hunt blargh
You found me out... :ninja:
:lol:

They're lucky this isn't taking place in the U.S. cause after my U.S. History review today, I could go into a whole tirade on the un-constitutionality of this. But, because I hate politics and am not in the mood, I won't (and that's a lucky thing for you folks!) :P

My mother (a hair stylist) always said to me, there are three things that you shouldn't bring up in mixed company (or in her case, with a client), politics, religion and.....well I can't remeber the third, and I don't think it's relevent here so......yeah. Peace :flower:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:52 pm
It wouldn't just be the Bible belt who were offended:
I'm going to hell.....I think that's funny!

For you, I'll stop. Its a fair cop! :wink:

I don't expect you to ask anyone else to stop, but hey, I'll stop ok.
I'm going to be watching this thread mind.

Originally posted by Spike413@Jun 11th, 2004 - 8:51 pm
They're lucky this isn't taking place in the U.S. cause after my U.S. History review today, I could go into a whole tirade on the un-constitutionality of this. But, because I hate politics and am not in the mood, I won't (and that's a lucky thing for you folks!) :P

My mother (a hair stylist) always said to me, there are three things that you shouldn't bring up in mixed company (or in her case, with a client), politics, religion and.....well I can't remeber the third, and I don't think it's relevent here so......yeah. Peace :flower:
yeah, I've been told to stay away from Religion and Politics too, I can't remember the third either, was there a third?

peace.

Originally posted by ahhGucci+Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:57 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ahhGucci @ Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:57 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spike413@Jun 11th, 2004 - 8:51 pm

yeah, I've been told to stay away from Religion and Politics too, I can't remember the third either, was there a third?

peace. [/b][/quote]
Abortion. :wink:
And stick to the weather and your health...

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:58 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purplelucrezia @ Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:58 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ahhGucci@Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:57 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Spike413
@Jun 11th, 2004 - 8:51 pm

peace.
Abortion. :wink:
And stick to the weather and your health... [/b][/quote]
ABORTION!!!!!!! YES!!!! you're a frickin genius!

Originally posted by Spike413+Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:54 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spike413 @ Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:54 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PrinceOfCats@Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:52 pm
I'm going to hell.....I think that's funny! [/b][/quote]
But what would they be called? Elle McPhersons' swingin' Jesus hipsters?

spike i hear that whole never talk about religion or politics thing all the time...

but i think it's important that we all have a healthy dialog about these issues...how else will we come to understand one another?...and understanding is the first step towards embracing one another...

or if something is wrong...we can discuss how to make it better...i think there aren't enough "polite" or passionate conversations about really important issues anymore...it is true that far too many people are far too superficial...

opening line to style council-walls come tumbling down...

You don't have to take this crap
You don't have to sit back and relax
You can actually try changing it

:heart: paul weller...

:woot: :flower:

bring on the revolution!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Spike413+Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:54 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spike413 @ Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:54 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PrinceOfCats@Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:52 pm
I'm going to hell.....I think that's funny! [/b][/quote]
aren't we already there?!... :innocent: :evil:

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:00 pm
but i think it's important that we all have a healthy dialog about these issues...how else will we come to understand one another?...and understanding is the first step towards embracing one another...
And just think how much more interesting it is this way...

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 11th, 2004 - 9:00 pm
spike i hear that whole never talk about religion or politics thing all the time...

or if something is wrong...we can discuss how to make it better...i think there aren't enough "polite" or passionate conversations about really important issues anymore...it is true that far too many people are far too superficial...

opening line to style council-walls come tumbling down...

You don't have to take this crap
You don't have to sit back and relax
You can actually try changing it

:heart: paul weller...

:woot: :flower:

bring on the revolution!!! :lol:
Quick, to the bay of pigs! The contra's are back in town :argg:

Lets get back on topic now. :wink:

Originally posted by softgrey+Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Spike413@Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:54 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-PrinceOfCats
@Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:52 pm

aren't we already there?!... :innocent: :evil: [/b][/quote]
I don't know what you're talking about :angel: ( :evil: )

Originally posted by softgrey+Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

aren't we already there?!... :innocent: :evil: [/b][/quote]
I don't know what you're talking about :angel: ( :evil: )

Originally posted by Spike413+Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:10 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spike413 @ Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:10 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:02 pm

aren't we already there?!... :innocent: :evil:
I don't know what you're talking about :angel: ( :evil: ) [/b][/quote]
:P .......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well I can't say that writing about the proselytysing rhetoric of the authoritarian patriarchy on my RE exam today did my Karma much good...

But no stealing my underwear you two! Get your own sacreligous Elle McPherson hipsters...

Hypothetical situation: I am an adulterer...I find the Bible offensive because it calls me a sinner...do I have a right to have the Bible taken off the shelves because it insults me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->