Cavalli Uomo F/W 2004

Originally posted by tott+Jan 12th, 2004 - 4:18 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tott @ Jan 12th, 2004 - 4:18 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PrinceOfCats@Jan 12th, 2004 - 11:26 pm
For Roberto this is practically tasteful...
Have to agree, this is practically sedate being Cavalli... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
I actuallya gree :shock: :blink: :doh: :sick: :yuk: :sick:

Its just disgusting, btu at least its not to gawdy or over teh top, but god its bad :sick:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 12th, 2004 - 4:17 pm
Even the sweater on the bottom right of the top pic?
Yes, even the sweater on the bottom right of the top pic :innocent:

I love this outfit. Wearing this, the party is wherever you go.

WHO BUYS THESE CLOTHES!!!?! I understand that some of these pieces can be toned down with LIKE THIRTEEN OTHER LAYERS OF MORE REASONABLE CLOTHES...but really WHO IS HIS CUSTOMER?! I mean I can only think of maybe three celebrities who fit this bill...worldwide.

well, all i know is that i want to get my hands on either the top right jacket or the bottom left one :woot: ...and that bag on the bottom right is hot too...oh and i think i like the belts here also :heart:

other than that...not my style

wow! i spoke too soon....from the pictures posted, i thought this was a hell of a flop collection, but there are several (if not a majority) of workable looks. the total runway look is a little severe, but there are several coats and suits that are beyond fabulous. (and every guy i know who does cavalli only does the suiting anyway...the outrage earlier was that i thought none of this had been featured...i really am not that bipolar)

i love this coat for example...so jet set.

another example of workable pieces...excellent cuts on this jacket and pant

The whole collection seemed like he trying to cover everything from street to ski to evening. It was okay (for him) esp. using some tailoring. It was his answer to the commercial bug in Milan. The only problem in the collection was Cavalli was trying to make the eveningwear more street with some tuxedo jackets over denim and pants with the same fabric as the ones of ski, the only problem was it was hard to take seriously because it look ridiculous and it was done predictably. :rolleyes:

I'd give it a 5.0 (Out of 10), for him; Just below average; bad outweighs good by just a little bit. But still not my style. :doh:

Originally posted by mikeijames@Jan 13th, 2004 - 9:55 am
another example of workable pieces...excellent cuts on this jacket and pant
That's a lovely coat. B)

that fur trimmed coat that mikeijames posted looks like one al pacino wore in donnie brasco, that's awesome

Originally posted by mikeijames@Jan 13th, 2004 - 9:51 am
there are several (if not a majority) of workable looks. the total runway look is a little severe, but there are several coats and suits that are beyond fabulous.

i love this coat for example...so jet set.
i feel the same :flower:

Wow, it's all gone very 'Night Fever' ("I like that man's polyester style")....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->