Cd Saddlebag Lipstick Palette

SORRY I just realised ive posted in the wrong place. Leyla can you move this for me please.

I edited the first post and tried to attach one with the lid down, but cant seem to do it.

Im going to try something else, cus id really like you to see it.

The pic im trying to attach was sent to my Inbox(email) and i just tried to attach it but the pic is downloading.

Can anyone help :innocent:

it's SO ADORABLE! :heart: i bought 2 of those becuz they were just SO-SO-SO cute :blush:

glad you could get your hands on one -- i remember everyone was going crazy for those palettes they were out of stock in no time =/

Boudoir Belle - Thank you for your reassurance. Its good to know that it is a genuine :wink: :heart:

Definitely authentic. I remember when those came out! People went nuts.

The price that auction ended at was a bit ridiculous though, IMO.

Brian - I can imagine how right you are there :wink: . I don't know how much these were when they first came out, but loved it so much that there was no way i wasn't going to win this auction:boxer: . I think its something that will still have the "WOW" factor in many years to come,because its so unusual. :heart:

Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Jan 14th, 2004 - 4:53 am
I think its something that will still have the "WOW" factor in many years to come,because its so unusual.
I agree :smile:

And once you've used all the gloss up, you could probably fill it with your own lipstick and such!

Plus, I know how you feel. I do the same thing on ebay with stuff I reallyreallyreally want, and know I won't get the chance to find again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->