Celeb High School Photos

well if Halle Berry didn't get a nose job (which i personally think she has after seeing the "beauty evolution" section in InStyle magazine ages ago featuring Halle Berry), she has definately had her lips plumped. When she smiles today, her top lip spreads (as it does) but remains full, whereas before it was just a thin 'line' when she smiled with no peak like it has today.

i cannot even see pamela anderson anywhere in that photo..i believe its her but woah!!!!!
they all look so un-stylish....theres hope 4 me yet!

chicfay said:
^thanks erin!... dont u think that the pic. of jack nicholson kinda looks like the young leo di caprio?

I was just going to write that. they look like twins!

God Clint Eastwood was as exquisitely beautiful back then as he is now. Shame he seems like such a piece of work.

I don't think Bruce Springsteen took a very good photo, considering he is so hot otherwise

Awwww Jennifer Garner! What a doll!

Halle Berry is grusome. She looked like someone else. I knew I never found her pretty and that is probably because she is a walking cosmetics advert (Good on revlon!)

Claire Danes
002.jpg

Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson, and John Kennedy were all gorgeous young men

Wasn't Claire Danes such a cutie?! You just want to pinch her round little cheeks!

lots of ppl are going on about halle berry, its because that is NOT HER. This is halle berry in Grammar school. There is NO WAY that high school photo is of her.

missy-t1 said:
Eminem's chin looks like Arnold's grandad. (from Hey Arnold!)

LOL, I think I nearly ruptured an organ laughing at that.

Jack Nicholson looked great. I can definitely see that DiCaprio resemblance...maybe that's why Scorcese puts him in his movies now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->