Celebrities in Halloween Costumes

redhotjools

Reaction score
alrighty guys in the spirit of halloween lets post some of the best and worst halloween costumes worn by the stars..both past and present..cant wait to see what theyll all wear this year!..heres paris to start us off (27/10/06)

PHILTONCOP102706_1.jpg

Celebrity Halloween outfits are always priceless.
Here are a couple so far:

Gisele Bundchen
gisele_bundchen_moet_chandon_01-thumb.jpg

Paris Hilton
paris_hilton_halloween_candid_06-thumb.jpg

Bill Maher
bill_maher_steve_irwin.jpg

:blink:

i can't see any of the pics...(but i already saw the paris hilton one earlier today, so i know what u mean.....yes, that was awful!)

i really hate costume that have nothing to do with halloween i rather see some dress up as something scary and mystical not just girls dressed up as skanks (thankyou mean girls) :huh:

who the hell is that ugly guy dressed as steve irwin?

Pencey said:
i really hate costume that have nothing to do with halloween i rather see some dress up as something scary and mystical not just girls dressed up as skanks (thankyou mean girls) :huh:

Hahaha, yeah, normally I try to dress up in funny costumes for Halloween. But I'll admit, this year I went as a sl*t...but only because the cute guy I'm crushing on was going to be at the party and I refuse to be upstaged by other sluts :lol:

Pencey said:

It's the truth. :rolleyes: These days if girls put on lingerie and go out, it's considered an allowable Halloween costume.

And if they're a cop it's a skanky cop, nurse it's skanky nurse and so on and so forth...

What was that quote on Mean Girls 'Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total sl*t and no other girls can say anything about it.'

How fitting :P

Bastardly

She looks like an inflatable wind up doll. Love the wonky fake blue eyes...Amazing how she could equally make a prostitute costume and a police woman uniform look like the same dress:rolleyes:

paris-hilton10310620.jpg

paris-hilton10310617.jpg

paris-hilton10310619.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
VainJane said:
Hahaha, yeah, normally I try to dress up in funny costumes for Halloween. But I'll admit, this year I went as a sl*t...but only because the cute guy I'm crushing on was going to be at the party and I refuse to be upstaged by other sluts :lol:

:lol: Ok that can be excussed then :wink:

The sad thing is that I've seen better sl*tty-cop costumes at the Halloween stores, considering Paris probably paid more than 40 bucks for hers, it's pretty sad.

And I have to agree with all of those who have mentioned the whole movement towards sl*tty costumes for women, it's so cheesy and predictable. Unless of course you are gonna dress up as a prostitute and go over the top trashy for fun.

^ It's the fact that most girls want to be so sexy...
that they totally loose the humor involved with dressing in costume.

If someone was dressed as sl*tty as say, Paris...
but acting totally nuts and "in character" it would be great.
But I can just imagine her cocking her head and acting all sexy cop all night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->