Celebrities in Halloween Costumes

Some of these girls might as well be strippers...(Lilo, Tara etc.)

emmy rossom is boring as hell even in a halloween costume. congratulations love, that is a mean feat!

who is that as karl lagerfeld?

i like the girl as alex from a clockwork orange...i've always wanted to dress up as him for halloween.

lets face it...a lot of girls in general use halloween as a right to walk around half naked, some people just pull it off better than others...
but i do agree that christina looks the best!!!

Gypsy_Doll said:
Some of these girls might as well be strippers...(Lilo, Tara etc.)

As they pointed out in "Mean Girls," Halloween has a "sl*t rule." It gives girls the right to walk around as barely dressed as they want and they can write it off as a "costume." I seriously wonder about some costumes I see. I mean, when was the last time you saw a bunny rabbit wear a lace bra and a thong? :shock:

Wow. Perez captioned Tara and Lindsay's picture with ho-ho-ho but not for Paris. *** kisser. Michael Stipe in all white? He's what? The Pilsbury dough boy?

VainJane said:
Hahaha, yeah, normally I try to dress up in funny costumes for Halloween. But I'll admit, this year I went as a sl*t...but only because the cute guy I'm crushing on was going to be at the party and I refuse to be upstaged by other sluts :lol:

You're hilarious :lol:

I was the Princess from the Princess and the Pea story this year - in other words, I just hung out in the house in my nightgown :D

I haven't really dressed up for Halloween in years...growing up, I was usually a gypsy/fortune teller, in my mom's old hippie clothes. Next year I might actually get up and go to a party though, and I'm thinking of doing Alice In Wonderland. And making it a little bit sl*tty for my husband's enjoyment :wink:

OMG!

What happened to Ms Missoni!!!!!

She ... I .. cant .. dont ... Pffft!!!!

that girl in post 34 with the awsome 60's dress..who is she? i love that dress!

i think alot of celebrities have "secret" wishes to become a prostitute
who's that as karl? that's a good one:lol:

I love Christina Aguileras Outfit!!!!!!!! And Heidi looks soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

Spike413 said:
The sad thing is that I've seen better sl*tty-cop costumes at the Halloween stores, considering Paris probably paid more than 40 bucks for hers, it's pretty sad
what costume? lol it's just Paris in her normal everyday fare. :yuk:

Natalia Chabanenko in Halloween
x_c2ece08d.jpg
x_8d42efa9.jpg
x_06fdd44e.jpg

vk.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I happen to have a few to share with you.....Al & tipper Gore's annual halloween party 1994.jpg

liv tyler as marilyn monroe us  mag 10-4-04.jpg

My Morning Jacket's Jim James as Col sander4 us mag.jpg

jamie lee curtis as cop us mag 10-04.jpg

ryan seacrest as poor man's dracula us mag 10-04.jpg Source: Pic 1: Al & Tipper Gore as Frankenstein & the Bride, Halloween 1994 - New York Magazine- November 1994 (my scan) Pic 2: Liv Tyler as Marilyn Monroe- Us Magazine 10-04 (my scan) Pic 3: My Morning Jacket's Jim James as Col. Sanders - stereoactivenyc.tumblr.com Pic 4: Jamie Lee Curtis as a cop- Us Magazine -10-04 (my scan) Pic 5: Ryan Seacrest as a poor man's Dracula - Us Magazine - 10-04 (my scan)

tumblr_mcrk39VAF61r1gypbo1_1280.jpg

but tbh i don´t know if it´s only photoshop...

tumblr_mcrk3tG3f01r1gypbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcrk2mK0Lb1r1gypbo1_1280.jpg

skinnymarykateandashley.tumblr.com

Heidi & Seal
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg