Celebrities that are Bald/Have Wigs

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Jeremy Piven sometimes doesnt wear his toupee.

here is a picture of him with/without it.

cityrag.blogs.com

Attachments

• jeremy1.jpg
    jeremy1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 11
  • jeremy2.jpg
    jeremy2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 8
John Travolta has a lace front weave. his hair system seems quite complicated.

"Some of the finer hair systems are created with a fine mesh material which then has hairs attached to the mesh, put together a hair at a time. At the hairline, a transparent plastic type material is used to match the skin tones and it is attached (glued) to the skin. For the mesh part behind the leading hairline edge, the hairs are layered so that the fine mesh does not show. The transition from front to back of the system must be meticulously put together."

photos and info from baldingblog

Attachments

• travolta1.jpg
    travolta1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 540
  • travolta2.jpg
    travolta2.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 15
  • travolta3.jpg
    travolta3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 9
Beyonce also has a lace front.

source: first 2 photos from missxpose.com, third image from wireimage

Attachments

• beyonce2.jpg
    beyonce2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 43
  • beyonce1.jpg
    beyonce1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 29
  • beyonce3.jpg
    beyonce3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
Dead @ Mrs. Trovolta letting the girls havin it her lace front wig!! WORK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i've always wondered why use wigs (if you aren't bald, in case of women)... i found that pretty common on the states, at least from we can see in ANTM every single season...:innocent:

anyway, the only one that comes to my mind, that i dont think he is a celebrity... Donald Trump.
donald-trump-quote-1-10-07.jpg

celebrific.com

He's famous for battling mythic Egyptian mummies on the big screen, but in real life Brendan Fraser has been fighting a different kind of curse - male pattern baldness.
The 38-year-old actor appears to have gone to rather extraordinary lengths to regain his once full head of tousled brown hair.
Hair raising: Brendan Fraser's hair was thinning severely in 2003; yesterday he stepped out in Shanghai with a full crown

It was clear in 2003 that the one time pin-up was thinning rapidly, but as he wrapped filming the third instalment of the Mummy franchise in Shanghai yesterday, his long mane had made a rather miraculous comeback.
Perhaps it's courtesy of a hair transplant or an old fashioned toupee, but whatever the case, he looked to be rather pleased with the result, giving fans a thumbs up as he left the studio.
source: dailymail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ir-makes-surprise-comeback.html#ixzz0j7wjRobE

Attachments

• brendan1.jpg
    brendan1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 6
  • brendan2.jpg
    brendan2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 4
billy bob thornton also has a lace front it seems.
source: dlisted

Attachments

• billy3.jpg
    billy3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
  • billy2.jpg
    billy2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
  • billy1.jpg
    billy1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 8
Sylvie van der Vaart. But that was due to her undergoing chemo.

qs83tv.jpg
2cdu2k9.jpg

Kickette.

UK TV presenter Gail Porter lost her hair in 2005 through inexplicable alopecia, and only recently has it started to grow back. She has spoken openly about having the condition and has never shied away from appearing in public with her bald head (dailymail.co.uk:(

Attachments

• Gail Before.jpg
    Gail Before.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Gail Bald.jpg
    Gail Bald.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Gail Bald 2.jpg
    Gail Bald 2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Gail Regrow.jpg
    Gail Regrow.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 9
its really scary how gail porter started losing her hair like that. she had no control over it. i think she's quite courageous actually.

Everyone in Hollywood has fake hair.They all wear hair extensions,wigs,weaves.
But i can't believe someone like Beyonce is a spokesperson for L'Oreal hair products because we have NEVER seen her real hair..
She always wears weaves.

beywig.jpg

missxpose.com

^ Yes. It's often quite obvious how fake Beyonce's hair is sometimes...

did anyone see the documentary made by chris rock about fake/straightened hair?

its called "good hair". its quite interesting. a lot of celebs talk about their fake hair. i had no idea that so many of them have them.

ive also read that these type of weaves that beyonce has can cause people's real hair to actually fall out and be permanently damaged undernearth.

Gwen Stefani.
iqaskl.jpg

imnotobsessed.blogspot.com

oh my god, gwen has a lace front wig? i'm sad really. i thought she was above that. :cry: it just seems overly superficial to me.

Mary J. Blige, Tyra & Alicia Keys.

i dont think alicia keys has a lace front wig on in pic, it just looks as if she has a giant hairpiece stuck on in the middle.

blackhairmedia

Attachments

• tyra.jpg
    tyra.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 21
  • tyra2.jpg
    tyra2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 23
  • maryj.jpg
    maryj.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 15
  • alica.jpg
    alica.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 23
oh my god, gwen has a lace front wig? i'm sad really. i thought she was above that. :cry: it just seems overly superficial to me.

Isn't she overly superficial though? She has on false lashes on her lower lids in that pic!
She dyes her hair, has since she was a teen and says even her husband hardly ever sees her without makeup.
I never knew she wore one but I'm not shocked. All that bleaching must have taken it's toll on her hair after all these years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->