Celebs Caught Wearing the Same Outfit (April 2010 - May 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really hard to chose between Diane and Zoe...love both of them!
first time i saw the dress on Diane i wasn't convinced but the more i look at it the more i like it..the color is perfect for her and i love how she kept the shoes very simple and instead opted for a splash of color with the clutch!also love her hairstyle!
on the other hand Zoe with the Loubutin caged shoes looks a bit more edgy and she look great!
so..i'd say BOTH

Zoe and Diane both look great, but Zoe's shoes adds an edginess to the dress so I'm going with her.

is the same dress? they have different details... anyway, I like Diane best. The dress itself is enough so I like that she chose simple shoes but kept an edge with the clutch.

Sheryl Crow, Margaret Madè, Fergie, Tina Fey in Dolce & Gabbana
wow all in the same dress? :rolleyes:

my vote goes to miss crow, i dont like margaret's thights, and fergie- too much boobs and tina looks grandmotherish....

Diane Kruger vs. Zoe Saldana in RM by Roland Mouret
diane, cos im tired of the shoes that zoe is wearing.... besides that, they both look great

is the same dress? they have different details... anyway, I like Diane best. The dress itself is enough so I like that she chose simple shoes but kept an edge with the clutch.
Yep. It's called the 'Hebe' dress.

Freida Pinto vs. Sophia Hesketh in Christopher Kane F/W 2009:
Arrivals+for+GQ+JQcAQlta79tl.jpg
Vogue+Bvlgari+Charity+Reception+Arrivals+4doh5zB3x5Vl.jpg

January Jones vs. Sophia Hesketh in Gucci S/S 2010:
Lionsgate+Golden+Globe+Party+LpzDbcvf8gDl.jpg

zimbio, life

Sophia and January for me.

^I don't really like either of those dresses but I'd have to with Freida and January. They carry the outfits with a certain shine that Sophia lacks.

Sophia Hesketh - I agree about her relative lack of shine, but the dresses do fit better on her.

^^I feel the same way :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zhang- the dress gets more justice on her, the texture of it is much more visible. On Gaga it looks flat and has lost its flowliness.

Fergie- shockingly, since I usually dislike her with passion. Otherwise it would have been Maragret but I dont like those tights or pantyhose whatever they are called.

Margaret- the cut and fit is just better. It's makes everyone else look frumpy.

Diane- no idea why. It's just more visually appealing. The lighter color or maybe the pose? plus the draping of the fabric off her hip.

Frida- Her dark hair and her open shoes just make it look better put together

January- the shoes are a better choice and the hair looks cute.

Zhang- She looks like she's wearing a real dress not some costume. It just looks classier on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diane - I love me some Zoe, but those shoes are just wrong and really take away from the dress.

Neither - That Christopher Kane dress is hideous and even Frida can't make it look good and she's gorgeous. It's a horrible bust line and the hem length is all wrong for their height.

January - the shoes are a much better choice and the hair is cuter too.

Fergie- ( :shock: what's going on, I usually hate her!) it fits her better, much more flattering to her figure. Black tights and shoes also compliments the dress much more than those on Zhang.

Zoe. Diane - to many thin stripes, I even can`t look at them, it hurts my eyes.
Sophia
and the last - neither, imho...don`t like the dress and don`t like how them both look in it. Not bad...but there is smth wrong.

Fergie in Valentino. She accesorized better and the black tights are a plus, imo.

Fergie not a fan of her style usually but this time she wins.the difference is made by the black tights,that def compliments better the dress (recalling the black belt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->