Celebs Who Carry Fake Handbags... Let's Discuss!

yes there was one in bazaar too.. theres a scan of it in the paddington thread.

some little girls, who work at replica factories, got cremated alive.. and there was an incident of workers being locked up in a burning warehouse!

i can't believe even celebs can support fakes.. sends a very bad msg and if they want to have 5 colors of a style of a bag, they can probably afford it, if they would just learn to manage their finances instead of flinging it around..

That Tweedy and Dalmation one Nicky has is defintely fake. The Dalmation has a disproportionate flap.

I thought you could with the Multicolore? Special order it? It is a permanent. Anyways, I find thier customizing to be limited, unlike Hermes where you can almost do anything legal.

Pinky* said:
yes there was one in bazaar too.. theres a scan of it in the paddington thread.

some little girls, who work at replica factories, got cremated alive.. and there was an incident of workers being locked up in a burning warehouse!

i can't believe even celebs can support fakes.. sends a very bad msg and if they want to have 5 colors of a style of a bag, they can probably afford it, if they would just learn to manage their finances instead of flinging it around..

yvonee! whatttt she got creamted a live how come?!?!?! where is that at? thats SO cruel..goodness.... :angry: i am so over LV now like serisoly everyone has it and you jtui dont feel uniqyue anymore. and on the streets like 6/10 are fake so its stuipid, id stikc with chanel and MJ at the best bet:heart: and chloe, not many fakes here =D in canada

Trista said:
citychic-I read an article in a past issue of Vogue that talked about the conditions in the sweatshops where fake bags and watches are made, and it brought a tear to my eye. These kids are locked in stuffy warehouses for 14 hours of the day. Their legs are broken so that they cannot go out and play. They probably also suffer from stuff like Carpal Tunnel because you have kids who are my age or my brother's age (14) doing small, menial tasks all day.

Trista - Yes, it's really sad and cruel to think what goes into making a fake bag. Sometimes, fake bags are made with dog or animal skins other than the norm. Do you know which issue of Vougue that was?

suvari said:
This papillonbag has never ben created in multicolor. Just one for Jennifer lopez but thats it, They don't make it for other celebs. :blush:

LV does offer customize bags, their website indicates it under customer service. all you have to do is call a store and let them know what you want. it's only on SOME bags though.

attachment.php

Britney Spears with a fake Paddington??
taken from the Paddington thread

clucreciala said:
LV does offer customize bags, their website indicates it under customer service. all you have to do is call a store and let them know what you want. it's only on SOME bags though.

oh wow i never knew LV customized bags...so you have to pay extra no duh right? lols has anone here got their bags customzied by LV?

yeah britney is def carrying a fake paddy..
maybe its bc of "k-fed" she has to do this now.. :innocent:

madem0iselle said:
oh wow i never knew LV customized bags...so you have to pay extra no duh right? lols has anone here got their bags customzied by LV?

i just know you can ask them carve your name on the bag, only 3 letters allow.

thanks sharval! and pinkkyy lmfao it may be that k.federline did buy it for her afterall! lols!

haha i find it so funny that celebs buy fakes! I would have never thought! i'm glad that all you guys can tell the difference between a real and a fake by looking at such a small photo.. keeps me entertained :P

whenever i'm out shopping and i see someone with an LV bag i'm always thinking "fake! Fake!!" in my head... there are just soo many fakes around! Turns me off LV! for life!

Trista said:
citychic-I read an article in a past issue of Vogue that talked about the conditions in the sweatshops where fake bags and watches are made, and it brought a tear to my eye. These kids are locked in stuffy warehouses for 14 hours of the day. Their legs are broken so that they cannot go out and play. They probably also suffer from stuff like Carpal Tunnel because you have kids who are my age or my brother's age (14) doing small, menial tasks all day.
sadly, that is not isolated to factories that produce fake goods. there are many legitimate companies (perhaps not the high designer, but cheaper goods) that have the same exact conditions.

its sad, but true

masquerade said:
sadly, that is not isolated to factories that produce fake goods. there are many legitimate companies (perhaps not the high designer, but cheaper goods) that have the same exact conditions.

its sad, but true

I was just about to say that...its not only fakes that have kids working under these horrible conditions its basically everything made in China isn't it?

before i dispose of my vogues from last year... does anyone remember which month of vogue that article was from?

:rolleyes:

Trista said:
is that for real?? if so, i'm truly sickened:angry:

wow, celebrities are the last people I would think of that would carry fakes.
it's horrible that so many people are doing that now, including the rich and the famous.
everyone carrying around fakes is such a disrespect to the designer, dont you guys think?

after reading these, i have to make a comment.
how do we for sure know they are fake?
and yes, LV does do custom works for their customers. its right on their website if you explore enough. i don't think these people would buy fakes i mean they're worth tons of money. If we had money like them, wouldn't we go buy all the real stuff and lots of it? if there are those who claim to be good at telling fake to real from pics with one look, which no offence, i have hard time believing because not even the managers of LV can do the same. my best guess for them having a fake purse was for security reasons? maybe they use their fakes for just reg day to day things, and use their real purses for events? i don't know. but my final statement is that i have very hard time believing that they would purchase fake purses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->