Celebs You're Sick Of

Ahem:

Jessica Simpson!!!!

Man, I can't stand her. I don't like her weedy, windy, whispy little baby voice, I think she looks like a pile of hair with teeth, her dress sense makes no sense (fashion-trend victim much?) and her airhead act is utterly tired.

Bleh.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Aug 26 2004, 11:57 PM
Ahem:

Jessica Simpson!!!!

Man, I can't stand her.  I don't like her weedy, windy, whispy little baby voice, I think she looks like a pile of hair with teeth, her dress sense makes no sense (fashion-trend victim much?) and her airhead act is utterly tired.

Bleh.
[snapback]346447[/snapback]​

She is like the only popstar girl a la "Britney" who knows how to dress these days... :cry:

Originally posted by As You Like It@Aug 26 2004, 04:57 PM
Ahem:

Jessica Simpson!!!!

Man, I can't stand her. I don't like her weedy, windy, whispy little baby voice, I think she looks like a pile of hair with teeth, her dress sense makes no sense (fashion-trend victim much?) and her airhead act is utterly tired.

Bleh.

couldn't have said it better myself.
not to mention she looks like she's having an asthma attack everytime she sings.

Originally posted by erin_k@Aug 26 2004, 05:02 PM
couldn't have said it better myself.
not to mention she looks like she's having an asthma attack everytime she sings.
[snapback]346455[/snapback]​

I think this is because she can't really sing. She has a range of about an octave and a half, and always sounds like she's straining to get out what little sound she can actually produce.

About the only girlypoo pop star out there who actually can sing is Christina. Girl may look like a third-rate hoochie, but she's got some pipes.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Aug 26 2004, 05:57 PM
Ahem:

Jessica Simpson!!!!

Ah, but it's making her so rich...She has no reason to stop! I think the really intriguing part lies in the tons of Newlyweds viewers who enjoy watching her airhead act every week!

Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, the Hilton sisters, Christina Aguilera, the Olsen twins, Justin Timberlake, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Victoria Beckham, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, Tara Reid, Avril Lavigne, Mischa Barton, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, Renee Zellweger, Nicole Kidman, Kirsten Dunst, 50 Cent, Eminem, Kelly and Jack Osbourne, Paul Walker, Orlando Bloom, Jennifer Aniston, Keira Knightley, basically everyone... *vomits all over* :sick:

oukei now I don't have to write all those names you did it for me Assassina Bella. Thanks! :flower:

Originally posted by Glamourina+Aug 22 2004, 11:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Glamourina @ Aug 22 2004, 11:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>the hiltons...all of them
lindsay lohan
donald trump
kimora lee simmons
avril lavigne
mischa barton
ashton and demi
justin and cameron
anyone who has ever appeared on a reality tv show
tyra banks
[snapback]342143[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-ChelleA
@Aug 26 2004, 10:35 AM
Sooooo many...

Beyonce (why is she famous?)
Christina Aguleria
Lynsay Lohan
Hilary Duff
Tara Reid
the Hiltons
Nicole Richie
Jennifer Lopez (another why?)
Nicole Kidman
Avril Lavigne
any reality tv show person
Donald Trump
Jay Z
Lenny Kravitz
[snapback]345926[/snapback]​
[/quote]

SICK OF ALL OF THEM

simpson and lohan

why can't we pay attention to the people whose beauty is further than skin deep :cry: i want to hear about inventors, authors...

All actresses named Jennifer--Lopez, Love Hewitt, Connolly, Anniston, Jason Leigh, etc.

All actresses with three names--Lara Flynn Boyle, Sara Jessica Parker (see above.)

Beyonce--She looked like Dolly Parton last night at the MTV awards.

Demi Moore--a COMEBACK??? WHY????? From WHERE????

Ashanti--NO talent WHATSOEVER. Looks like a MUNCHKIN in heels.

L'il Kim--set the Birkin back 20 years. YUCK.

Jessica Simpson and her husband whose name I can never remember--what does HE do, ANYWAY?

Christina Aguilera--A GORGEOUS voice wasted on a train wreck of a girl. Wlll someone please tell her that she shouldn't try SOOOO hard?

Bachelor Bob--He keeps popping up like a bad case of herpes.

Come to think of it, I'm sick of ALL celebrities. I detest the celeb obsessed/intellectually starved culture that we live in now.

None of today's celebs have any aura of glamour or mystery, no matter how beautiful they are. Their dirty laundry is flapping in the breeze for the WORLD to behold, for they, (and the tabloids) seem to feel a need to discuss the tawdrier details of their existence ad nauseum--it's scary how we lap it all up.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Aug 27 2004, 06:04 AM

About the only girlypoo pop star out there who actually can sing is Christina. Girl may look like a third-rate hoochie, but she's got some pipes.
[snapback]346459[/snapback]​
Oh I agree with you !! :heart:

jennifer lopez, i will not bow down and call her her requested abbriviated thing.

paris hilton.

Originally posted by BelleIsis@Aug 30 2004, 03:35 PM
Come to think of it, I'm sick of ALL celebrities. I detest the celeb obsessed/intellectually starved culture that we live in now.

None of today's celebs have any aura of glamour or mystery, no matter how beautiful they are. Their dirty laundry is flapping in the breeze for the WORLD to behold, for they, (and the tabloids) seem to feel a need to discuss the tawdrier details of their existence ad nauseum--it's scary how we lap it all up.
[snapback]350410[/snapback]​
Agreeing completely.

I like some European celebrities though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->