Celine Bags by Phoebe Philo

Please does anyone know the name of this style -

*Celine.com

I just saw the Celine ad in a mag and it's GORGEOUS. It's very elegant like a Kelly. I want one.

I just saw the Celine ad in a mag and it's GORGEOUS. It's very elegant like a Kelly. I want one.

That bag is called The Edge and I love it as well. You should definitely go for it IMO! Not only is the design beautiful, it is one of the most useful bags I've carried in terms of being able to fit everything and being easy to carry in a variety of ways.

That said, I do wish they'd also come out with a mini-version. I think it would look great in a size similar to the classic Kelly because there are definitely parallels in terms of design.

*Celine.com

the edge, its so gorgeous in person. You don't really see too many women carrying it but the ones ive seen just look so elegant and ahead of the crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. I really need a new black bag cause my YSL Muse is not looking it's best and I want to put it away before I completely ruin it.

This Edge looks very practical yet still stylish. I have a lot of crap that I take with me to work so I need a decent size tote.

The others I've looked at don't have straps that go over the shoulder so having that on the Edge bag is a plus. Also price is a factor. The Sofia Coppola for LV prices are INSANE. I don't really want another YSL either.

My tutor has the Edge in black python and it's absolutely stunning!

Céline Resort 2016 - Catalogue

celine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->