CELINE by P.Philo wedges/clogs

So jelly. I love, love all the pics. I've been lusting for them for so long now, but I just don't think I could rock them so I've never looked for them. I thought that combining them with a camel leather skirt or a full out leather dress would be a good idea, but I'm not sure. Curious, how do you guys wear them?

Wait, so there's a diffrence between French and Italian shoe sizes? :ermm: What kind of difference?

Do you know if all Céline shoes are Italian sizing? I usually have size 38, Swedish size (don't know if this is like the French one?), so I should buy Céline shoes in size 37? Why can't the sizes be the same everywhere :lol: Such a hassle.

yes all Celine shoes are Italian sizing (i've been at the Celine boutique not long ago and i've asked the very same question ^_^ ). i'm not an expert and i don't know about Swedish sizing, but usually when a shoe sizing is referred as "european" it's the italian one..only some brands have the specific french sizing!
for example Repetto shoes are supposed to go with french sizing..but to me,their sizing is all over the place and it really changes depending on the single model :doh:

i would not size down in these celine shoes. the wedges/clogs run slightly short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->