Cellphone Glam

Boudoir Belle

Reaction score
i can't think of anyone that doesn't own a cell phone these days -- i've got a nokia 7210i now, but i'm hating it, it's too boring & a li'l too masculin.. & as i was searching online i came across the most adorable faceplates for just about every phone out there 'cept mine, i've made up my mind to get the new ericsson z600 & add to it my own touch.

here are some of the nice (well, kinda) looking phones & their accessories:
babyphat pink phone
cell baby-a little too weird for me :huh:
ericsson z600
cellphone glam

I currently have a Motorola V60i which I love. I prefer simple phones and I don't like ones with too many gadgets.

I think the Ericsson you posted is rather nice. The Baby Phat one is :sick:, in my opinion. I hate it when companies splash pink all over everything to make it "girly".

But, for the ultimate in communication, you must go with Vertu! That is, if you can shell out anywhere from $5,200-$22,000. I think they are sooo beautiful!

(www.vertu.com)

z6.jpg

200210291124011.jpg

vertu.jpg

Like Chicks,I like the simple phones too. The mood phone is quite interesting and that Vertu....wowza! :woot: Is that real silver and gold? :lol:

I like the idea of personalization but not Kimora's idea of what's personal. I would rather put my own image or design onto it.

Originally posted by Scott@Dec 28th, 2003 - 1:04 pm
Is that real silver and gold? :lol:
But of course! The $22,000 model is pure platinum with stainless steel detailing. So stunning! :wub:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Dec 28th, 2003 - 5:01 pm
I currently have a Motorola V60i which I love. I prefer simple phones and I don't like ones with too many gadgets.

I think the Ericsson you posted is rather nice. The Baby Phat one is :sick:, in my opinion. I hate it when companies splash pink all over everything to make it "girly".

But, for the ultimate in communication, you must go with Vertu! That is, if you can shell out anywhere from $5,200-$22,000. I think they are sooo beautiful!

(www.vertu.com)

z6.jpg

200210291124011.jpg

vertu.jpg
Vertu phones are always so beautiful :heart:

I have just recently upgraded my mobile after losing my Motorola V70 in the house.

I have now got a camera phone - The Sagem MYX-6. So far pretty good, the pictures/resolution is very good, compared to some other phones that i have seen. its pretty cool and has all the things i need. A diary, alarm phone book and email possibilities, although i wouldn't use the email. :wink:

Trean

Those Vertu phones doo look nice, but i would be scared to walk around with a solid gold or silver phone. Actually no i wouldn't, security wouldn't be a big deal, because i'd be a very wealthy woman, and could afford to hire bodyguards dont you think............ Ok Ok, one can fantasize cant they?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have the Audiovox (don't know what #) that takes pictures.

I love it!

I just have a basic siemens A56 with an all white face plate. I like it though. :blush:

I think this Xelibri is very nice

sixel6_00.jpg

It has a make-up mirror :heart: and comes in pink too :wink:

I have a Nokia 8310 myself

nokia-8310.gif

It's nice & small, but does not have all the modern features as a camara or a colorscreen.

I have a samsung A 800...very small, simple and looks good...that's all I need :wink:

I'm using Nokia 7210 and I've always used Nokia. I know it's kinda boring but I prefer simple phones and I'm just so used to Nokia :blush:
and I don't really care about those cool features or the look so much, as long as it's got those standard functions and color screen.

Sony-Ericsson T100 ... I like compact/simple ones .. I like Sony-Ericsson esp cuz their signal is very good in here ...

I have the nokia 3100 it's fun and the design is perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->