Central Saint Martins (CSM), London

Hello everyone, I'm new here so I'd be very grateful if someone could give me any tips on interviews? I have one for MA Fashion Journalism in a few days, and I'm really nervous :(

(doesn't help that my previous academic background was not in fashion either, I'm really scared)

I will be starting the BA Fashion Communication with Promotion course in September. I remember when I was like 15 and reading every post here and dreaming about getting in :D

I am really curious about the BA Criticism, Communication, and Curation course at CSM. I'm finishing up my associates degree in the states and I'm looking for what to study next and when I was researching this one seemed right up my ally. Has anyone done this BA course? What did you think? And what career have you gone into with it? I like the sound of this subject because it incorporates a lot of research and that's something I'm good at and I love to do. Plus it appears to be something that could be used in all areas of the arts, culture, etc. Thanks.:flower:

Speaking of the rank, does anybody know what rank CSM are in ? There's many people said that CSM is 1st best fashion school in the world. But some say it's Parsons. So does anyone know the exact rank maybe ? Or it isnt between Parsons and CSM?

I've heard people from Parsons say that London schools are much better (for fashion design).

i have an interview soon. i'm pretty prepared, but you know. nervous to the craziest degrees. reading every page of this thread now

Fashion Communication. My advisor told me that Fashion communication with promotion may be filled up. I'm also applying to London College of Fashion. I really hope to get in to one of them. I have industry experience and am finishing up my portfolio but I am still quite nervous. I'd obviously prefer CSM but my goal is to study in London next year. My interview had been postponed due to hurricane sandy. Reeling with nerves but really hopeful.

Hi everyone,

Is there anybody who's doing BA in Fashion and who's an International student on CSM right now? Because I've got some questions about this University, applying, people etc.

Greetings,
Pawel

Hi, did anybody do any of the fashion-related short courses at CSM? Can you share your experiences? Were they good, did you like them, do you think they are worth the money? thanx

^ I came here with the same question, would be really nice is someone knows anything about them. :flower:
I'm interested in graphic design and (fashion) photography ones, fyi.

I would like to get some information about the Fashion Business cours. I would like to knwo what subjects are lected and so on.
Thanks.

Hi, you do get a certificate, but be on the ball to make sure you get one and ask.

Hello everybody, I am asking this question here since I have googled all day long and haven't been able to get the info I need
Do they give you a certificate or some other type of living proof at the end of a SHORT course?? Something I can mention in my future CV??
Sorry if this sounds strange, maybe I'm a little paranoid but I haven't got the latest clue about UK's education system.

Thank you so very very much for the information if anyone has time to answer me
<3

My course starts next Monday! :woot: I applied for Photography, Art and Architecture short course.

Is anyone applying this year/did you already apply?

Just got into the Womenswear BA after doing the foundation there,
it was intense to say the leas.,
Many people didn't get in, perhaps 40 or so out of 160 got into a fashion program at csm

Congrats, Lament!
I will Apply for MA as soon as I finish portfolio, so nervous hihi

^ I'm interested to know that as well. And if someone has any information about the foundation diploma in art and design, that will be good too :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->