Central Saint Martins MA F/W 09.10 London

And later you've to listen that they're so hard with the selection of their students... My god.

I can't ID the other designers, so i finish uploading photos.:flower:

Wayne Fitzell

same

I love David Koma and he is so "the name" from this years bunch. But I actually love Lawlor way more! that collection is all knit...I was looking closely on vogue.com and those circle details are all weaved in. He must've interned for Christopher Kane though, his collection is similar to some of the dresses Kane had for Spring Summer 09.

I've never understood why graduate collections seem to always be based purely off of sewing techniques, if that makes any sense. (i.e. Derek Lawlor's coat) Just a thought that occurred to me, not necessarily all of these designers in particular.

And I'm not seeing anything that looks especially 'fresh' so far...
I agree. To be honest, there's nothing that I really love here. I just don't understand why 99% of the time, graduate shows are so pretentious.

I know I'm not supposed to be wowed, because they're displaying what they can do. I do like some of Michael van der Ham, David Koma, and Derek Lawlor's.

David Koma stands out! :wink:

Other favorites: Derel Lawlor and Wayne Fitzell

Katie Greenwood, stands out to me as a fresh newcomer.

I have nothing negative to say about any of these collections. They are all wonderful.

some really good stuff, I really like the Oden Wilson collection, beautiful colours, and Wayne Fitzell.

More images from Central Saint Martins MA Graduate AW09 shows
Kate Davies & Lauren McCalmont

csm_09_ma_1762.jpg

csm_09_ma_1774.jpg

csm_09_ma_1838.jpg

wunderbuzz.com

Enza Avolio
csm_09_ma_1926.jpg

Charlotte La Roches
csm_09_ma_1560.jpg

Derek Lawlor
csm_09_ma_0683.jpg