Cesare Paciotti F/w 04

marcj

Reaction score
Im curious as to what you all think of the Cesare Paciotti F/W 04 shoes, particularly the mens.... I recently bought the pointy wing tips and am quite impressed.... Cesare Paciotti I look forward to your feedback.

they have nice men's shoes. i like them. you being impressed is great. they must be of nice quality?

His shoes are hit/miss for me. He can make a gorgeous pair and the tackiest pair in the same collection. I love that dagger emblem of his. The quality is very good though, so if it's something you like, go for it. A good place to buy his shoes is LA, because nobody seems to know who he is and all that stuff is just collecting dust at 70% off. FYI, he also does shoes for Versace.

Originally posted by faust@Aug 8 2004, 06:29 PM
His shoes are hit/miss for me. He can make a gorgeous pair and the tackiest pair in the same collection. I love that dagger emblem of his. The quality is very good though, so if it's something you like, go for it. A good place to buy his shoes is LA, because nobody seems to know who he is and all that stuff is just collecting dust at 70% off. FYI, he also does shoes for Versace.
[snapback]325356[/snapback]​

Where are they 70% off?

Originally posted by Incroyable@Aug 8 2004, 07:52 PM
Where are they 70% off?
[snapback]325448[/snapback]​

There is a Cesare Paciotti boutique off of Rodeo. When I was there (during Xmas which is a sale season) the entire store was at a deep discount and there was a big selection. I was shocked. It was a long time ago, it's possible that the store closed. Check the website in the original post for store locations.

The store on Brighton, right off rodeo, puts stuff on sale that is several collections old..... Actually, a lot of stuff Ive wanted in the past has been sold out, so its best to buy something rather than to wait for it to go on sale.

Originally posted by faust@Aug 8 2004, 07:54 PM
There is a Cesare Paciotti boutique off of Rodeo. When I was there (during Xmas which is a sale season) the entire store was at a deep discount and there was a big selection. I was shocked. It was a long time ago, it's possible that the store closed. Check the website in the original post for store locations.
[snapback]325449[/snapback]​

Oh, I know there's a boutique in Beverly Hills. It's just that I never realized they had that deep a discount. Since where I live, San Francisco area, Paciotti is rare to come by.

Like Sergio Rossi.

Cesare Paciotti has been going strong since the 80s .

He USED to , and probably still does , make shoes for the mainline VERSACE collection for men .

He used to be sold in ALL the cutting edge boutiques - even being sold in STEPHANE KELIAN boutiques - praise indeed from one great shoe designer to another !!!

KIT :innocent:

Originally posted by faust@Aug 8 2004, 06:29 PM
His shoes are hit/miss for me. He can make a gorgeous pair and the tackiest pair in the same collection. I love that dagger emblem of his. The quality is very good though, so if it's something you like, go for it.
[snapback]325356[/snapback]​

i couldn't agree more about everything...including the logo...i like the men's shoes better than the women's ...the women's used to be much better imo...

the ads are always super sexy... :flower: :heart:

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 10 2004, 08:35 PM
the ads are always super sexy... :flower: :heart:
[snapback]327775[/snapback]​

yeah, the ads are sexy! Do you remember the ad a few seasons ago with the a naked woman in Paciotti boots and a pillow between her legs? Sexy, yet somehow not tacky (at least not to my taste).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->