Cesare Paciotti F/w 04

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by marcj, Aug 8, 2004.

1. marcj

marcj New Member

Im curious as to what you all think of the Cesare Paciotti F/W 04 shoes, particularly the mens.... I recently bought the pointy wing tips and am quite impressed.... Cesare Paciotti I look forward to your feedback.

2. TheSweetest

TheSweetest New Member

they have nice men's shoes. i like them. you being impressed is great. they must be of nice quality?

3. faust

faust New Member

His shoes are hit/miss for me. He can make a gorgeous pair and the tackiest pair in the same collection. I love that dagger emblem of his. The quality is very good though, so if it's something you like, go for it. A good place to buy his shoes is LA, because nobody seems to know who he is and all that stuff is just collecting dust at 70% off. FYI, he also does shoes for Versace.

4. Incroyable

Incroyable New Member

Where are they 70% off?

5. faust

faust New Member

There is a Cesare Paciotti boutique off of Rodeo. When I was there (during Xmas which is a sale season) the entire store was at a deep discount and there was a big selection. I was shocked. It was a long time ago, it's possible that the store closed. Check the website in the original post for store locations.

6. marcj

marcj New Member

The store on Brighton, right off rodeo, puts stuff on sale that is several collections old..... Actually, a lot of stuff Ive wanted in the past has been sold out, so its best to buy something rather than to wait for it to go on sale.

7. Incroyable

Incroyable New Member

Oh, I know there's a boutique in Beverly Hills. It's just that I never realized they had that deep a discount. Since where I live, San Francisco area, Paciotti is rare to come by.

Like Sergio Rossi.

8. kit

kit New Member

Cesare Paciotti has been going strong since the 80s .

He USED to , and probably still does , make shoes for the mainline VERSACE collection for men .

He used to be sold in ALL the cutting edge boutiques - even being sold in STEPHANE KELIAN boutiques - praise indeed from one great shoe designer to another !!!

KIT :innocent:

9. softgrey

softgrey flaunt the imperfection

i couldn't agree more about everything...including the logo...i like the men's shoes better than the women's ...the women's used to be much better imo...

the ads are always super sexy... :flower: :heart:

10. faust

faust New Member

yeah, the ads are sexy! Do you remember the ad a few seasons ago with the a naked woman in Paciotti boots and a pillow between her legs? Sexy, yet somehow not tacky (at least not to my taste).