Chado Ralph Rucci F / W 04 Rtw

The movement is refined, elegant and luxurious. There's soul in these clothes.

Attachments

• rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 6
love chado ralph rucci. hate the fabric that green dress, second from the right is made out of. GAH. I almost hate that material as much as pleather. It makes me think of horrible old curtains.

iridescent fabrics,not a big fan of those either Mehg. Overall,however,this is absolutely spectacular.

Ralph Rucci is the modern-day Claire McCardell.

I love the little leather drawstring pouches. And the dress he ended the show with was breathtaking.

Some of his silhouettes are a little too mature/full for my taste.

:heart:
9.jpg

i love Ralf Rucci, best American designer in a very long time.
i need to see more of this collection though ...

thanks for posting for us atelier :flower:

Lena its at Style already! :woot:

He definetly, like a lot of couture designers, incorporated a lot of ideas from the previous couture collection here. Aside from that his "staples" are here, too. His RTW is not at really thrilling. His best is at the couture.

Though I had some fave evening looks (Cate should wear the second to the left:(

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 6
:shock: :wub: the last dress worn by Erin, this neckline :heart:

Overal, love ralph rucci. I can't believe style.com covered him considering American Vogue's neglect of his existence... :innocent:

Great cut ... I like especially how un-cluttered looks ... I have the feeling that the dresses may look better worn that on the rack ... :wink:

Originally posted by foxinthesnow@Feb 13th, 2004 - 6:31 pm
Overal, love ralph rucci. I can't believe style.com covered him considering American Vogue's neglect of his existence... :innocent:
A while ago I glanced at an article that professed to explain why this is. I took it for gossip and really didn't pay attention. I'm trying to find it now to no avail.

American Vogue should embrace this fabulous designer. Still, Mr. Rucci would probably be the first to say he's glad exactly how he's gotten to where he's at, without all the attention.

I'm just stoked I used the word "intellectual" a full day before the Vogue writer did! Someone better make room for me there. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->