Chado Ralph Rucci Resort 2006

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
elegance and refinement :flower:

Ralph Rucci's ladies have something to smile about. The designer's Chado Ralph Rucci resort collection is full of little dresses and suits in the sort of innovative fabrics the designer finds inspiring, such as a black and brown tunic dress in pintucked neoprene.

063005_1p.jpg

063005_10p.jpg

063005_2p.jpg

063005_3p.jpg

those shoes :heart:

from wwd

It's so light and airy...I like it as well.

Hmm...Very different from his normally very structured architectural pieces. I like it quite a bit.

That first look has a feeling of Balenciaga S/S 04, no?

i quite like it, but honestly, it's a bit boring looking.....

Impeccable tailoring. The bigger photos in the newspaper provide a bit more of the details. He's so meticulous I find it fascinating. But I can totally see how it can be described as boring as well.

this is nice but a bit bland for my tastes . . .

bland? yes. but still quite stunning it's own way

I am pleasantly suprised...... I usually don't like the stuff from this designer.... It's quite simple and cute, but it's slightly too boring....... But it's OK I guess. The lines and cuts are very simple and plain.

Tha black shift dress in the third picture is quite classic....very elegant and easy for most women to wear.

Very pretty, btu boring.

To be hoenst i really don't udnerstand teh hype over him, I think his designs are very nice, but not so much better than other American classic deisgners.

I like it, but then I'm almost always part of his fan club because of the reasons Atelier mentioned. The cream and pink colors are very pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->