[email protected] Menswear '04

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Lena, May 16, 2003.

1. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

Hussein Chalayan second menswear season is taking center focus at the next Pitti Uomo Collections for spring summer 04, and will be broadcasted live from Cyprus.
    I find this a great cultural idea that can boost a political solution for the divided island. Since I personaly find his menswear much more 'modern' and to my taste than his womans line, can't wait till July. :flower:

2. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

Thanks Lena!

Has any one seen the Homme+Arean this month? they have a photo spread for the HS men's wear as well ass Watanabe,Rickowen wtc.

3. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

my pleasure spacemiu.. no Arena sightings here but if it comes your way, do scan some photos for us, will you?

4. Astrid21

Astrid21 New Member

I'll be sure to pick that up, thanks SpaceMiu. B)

Thanks for the article and news, Lena. :heart:

5. Miss Elaneous

Miss Elaneous New Member

Lena, do you ever go to Pitti Uomo for your job?? I'm not a fan of trade fairs, but I think this is one of the best...not too many girls in bikinis :rolleyes: and it's well laid out :) ahhh and who wouldn't be happy to spend any amount of time in Florence for any reason!!

6. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

absolutely MissE, i'd love a Florence break in July.. Pitti is really supposed to be the best fashion trade fair in the world ;)
    never been there myself -never did or consulted menswear- but i've only heard the very best :heart: