Chanel Aqualumiere Spf15

PradaP

Reaction score
look what's being released next month... :P

28678-109.JPG

28678-110.JPG

28678-111.JPG

can't wait

OOO!! I got an email about those this morning...and of course, I deleted it :lol:

i saw these yestersay :D the testers hasnt arrived yet so i couldnt try out the colors but my SA opened up all the boxes of the diff colors and let me have a look at them.. couldnt touch though cos they were part of the stock

does anyone know which shade that bottom one is in this picture?

28678-110.JPG

Originally posted by MissPurple@Apr 1st, 2004 - 2:18 am

28678-110.JPG
From the picture with the 3 lippies stacked? I have the name somewhere, will post it later

ps- these lippies are gorgeous. fragrance free, ultra moisturizing and leave a soft shine finish. i have waikiki and yucatan and they are :heart:

this is waikiki-

As i didnt understand what was
written above,wondering what does this lipstick really do? :flower:

Originally posted by PradaP+May 12th, 2004 - 5:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PradaP @ May 12th, 2004 - 5:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-MissPurple@Apr 1st, 2004 - 2:18 am

28678-110.JPG
From the picture with the 3 lippies stacked? I have the name somewhere, will post it later

ps- these lippies are gorgeous. fragrance free, ultra moisturizing and leave a soft shine finish. i have waikiki and yucatan and they are :heart:

this is waikiki- [/b][/quote]
yep that's the one.
I think I've already got the answer, the bottom one is the color in the ad :flower:

I still haven't got these yet. I heard people saying that the colors look kinda similiar on since they are very sheer. what do you say?

People on Makeup Alley were raving over the Yucatan colour. What is it like?

a sheer bronzish YLBB color on me :smile:

here's a pic i uploaded on MUA
28678-142.jpg

Apparently Waikiki is missing on the west coast of the US and causing a stir. From Fashion Week Daily:

Wanted: Waikiki
This lipstick shade is on vacation

LOS ANGELES: Tuesday, May 25, 2004

WHAT: Chanel’s Aqualumière Sheer Colour Lipshine in Waikiki

WHY: Beverly Hills beauties are stalking this lipstick store to store, tightly gripping Chanel’s latest ad, which depicts this perfect pink shade. Sorry, Waikiki has gone AWOL. There are waiting lists all over the West Coast, and stylephiles can’t even get this on Gloss.com or Sephora.com. Semi-transparent, Waikiki still packs an intense shot of color with just enough shimmer. But fear not, there are 14 other shades to choose from, each inspired by tropical destinations.

what's the big deal with waikiki?
why isn't it available on the west coast??
i don't get it.

waikiki and all the other shades are on sephora.com, and totally sold out :wacko:

is this lipstick really that great? yeesh! :wink:

Originally posted by brian@May 31st, 2004 - 8:01 pm
what's the big deal with waikiki?
why isn't it available on the west coast??
i don't get it.
Sorry, I should have been more clear- the shade is totally sold out and apparently there is a huge demand. I am not sure if it has spread to the east coast (of the US) will probably check Sephora or Saks tomorrow out of morbid curiosity. :blush:

:lol: that's quite interesting

I have waikiki.. it's a nice pink, not that great. I still prefer Yucatan to it

here's waikiki
28678-147.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"