Chanel Beauty S/S 2014 : Vanessa Axente by Solve Sundsbo

So happy for Vanessa,but I don't really like the make up.It could be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to her, but why so much photoshop...?:( They made her nose quite smaller and hand is very unnatural...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanessa looks gorgeous she has a vintage appeal to her that I love.

^ Agreed about the vintage appeal, and also about the fact that they photoshopped her fantastic, characteristic nose so much. But still I am super happy for her, never would have associated Vanessa with Chanel Beauty, I was thinking something more along the lines of YSL or Givenchy beauty, but no complaints here! :P

Vanessa looks so seductive here!:heart: Looking gorgeous, as usual!

Chanel Le Rouge Variation Collection Spring 2014 : Sigrid Agren
BcD-bKTCEAAet5_.jpg

twitter/tomoichi via chicprofile.com

i don't think she's suited to this sigrid's is a much better shot

There's no denying Sigrid's delivered us some fantastic and very compelling shots for Chanel, but I want to see a new face plastered all over the Chanel counter - same goes for Monika. That's why, for me, Vanessa's such a welcomed choice.

^ Agreed about the vintage appeal, and also about the fact that they photoshopped her fantastic, characteristic nose so much. But still I am super happy for her, never would have associated Vanessa with Chanel Beauty, I was thinking something more along the lines of YSL or Givenchy beauty, but no complaints here! :P

Lol no @ Givenchy. But i like that Chanel beauty shot of her. She looks beautiful. I wanna see more other beauty shots!

So, Vanessa is the face of the main spring campaign, Sigrid is the face of the Le Rouge campaign and Monika is in the 'Chanel Jardin de Camélias Collection for Spring 2014' campaign. Can a mod change the title according to that? No info on the summer campaign yet.

chicprofile.com

Another for Chanel Variation Collection Spring 2014

chicprofile.com

Vanessa for Perfection Lumiére Velvet

tahev8.jpg

sugarcreambeauty.com

TBH I don't understand the point of hiring model with strong, characteristic features and then just visibly soften them up with photoshop. Love it or leave it.

^ Agreed, but this shot is the best out the bunch for sure. What a gorgeous portrait, I'm just pretending they didn't edit it :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->