Chanel Chance or Coco Mademoiselle?

elysia

Reaction score
My boyfriend is getting me a bottle of either of these fragrances for our anniversary, and I simply cannot decide between them! Which is your favorite, and why? Other Chanel fragrance suggestions are welcome, too.

Thank you! :heart: :flower:

my mom has both and my favorite is chance. why? it's just better, more special i think

I don't really tend to like Chanel fragrances apart from Coco Mademoiselle. Some of them are too strong for me.

I love both, but Chanel Chance is my favourite, I think its a bit of a younger scent, Plus my boss wears Coco Madmoiselle and I swear she must use at leats half a bottle a day, because anywhere she goes you can smell it 20 minutes after shes left and I work in a massive building!!!

I do love Coco Madmoiselle though both are really nice fragrances ( and they have quite similar notes ) but I just prefer Chance, always have.

i love chanel chance. my friend just got it and she smells beautiful. :P

x

I'm a Coco Mademoiselle fan, its so classy but still young. It's like teh younger version of Chanel #5.

Chanel Chance... My sister bought it for me for my birthday and it's just a good basic classy scent :heart:

my mother has both coco mademoiselle and chance, but she mainly wears coco mademoiselle...it's kind of overpowering and a bit of a more "mature" scent than chance, which is a little lighter, girlier and fresher... personally, i think i'd pick chance if i had to choose between the two :wink:

I've worn both, and Coco Mademoiselle is my favourite by far :heart:

I have and love both, but I think Chance is my favorite.:heart:

Mademoiselle is REALLY STRONG and lasts ages. If you're after a long-lasting powerful scent, that Mademoiselle is really good value. HOwever, everyone seems to use it... I love the smell but i wish it wasn't as popular.

I have used both and I say Coco Mademoiselle but the eau the toilette version, the perfume one is strong for me. ( I am 23).

coco mademoiselle! it is such a beautiful scent. ive had so many people compliment me on it. its just.. lovely.

Coco Mademoiselle is my favorite. It makes me feel elegant whenever I wear it. Its just so nice. But everyone has different tastes, so it probably depends on what you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->