Chanel Cruise 2011

The film was embarrassing.
Couldn't agree more. It was painful to watch those girls trying to act. And Karl's appearance in the end... He looked sooo out-of-place. He should have said "Heidi, what are you doing? We were supposed to have lunch at 1PM and here you are, trying to pretend that you're an actress. Now go and eat something because if that Chanel dress falls down and gets dirty, you'll pay for it!"

Models emerged from sleek Riva boats to start the show! Love that Karl!

Jim Shi's twitter (@jimshi809)

Hello??? Why don't you see the movie like what it is - a promotional short-film about the idea behind the cruise collection! I liked it!
And if Karl had wanted to get acting abilities he would have hired actors, no?

x610.jpg

daylife.com

The sandals are amazing. The (studded?) dress is nice, too. Everything else, not so much.

Of course Karl's pandering to the St. Tropez crowd but this is so hideous yet he knows how those folks fall for bright, shiny things.

Of course Karl's pandering to the St. Tropez crowd but this is so hideous yet he knows how those folks fall for bright, shiny things.

But he should consider that this isn't gonna sell only in st tropez. If i ever saw any of what i've seen here in any store or brand I would vomit all over the garments xD.

Look like a lot of fun to me!! Can anyone rip the movie btw please?

Hello??? Why don't you see the movie like what it is - a promotional short-film about the idea behind the cruise collection! I liked it!
And if Karl had wanted to get acting abilities he would have hired actors, no?

Yeah, agreed, it was a fun movie. No need to take it too seriously.

Look like a lot of fun to me!!

Exactly!! I have come to accept that I can not view Chanel objectively- I am always thrilled regardless of the content of the shows or movies- the girls are always stunning and Karl can do (almost) no wrong...B)

My feelings exactly, Boomer. I'm not ashamed to admit it :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->