Chanel Cruise 2011

I fail to see what's so bad about the collection ?
I like it !

The film, on the other hand, left more to be desired . :ermm:
I will admit it was not as bad as the Paris-Shanghai film .

I also fail to see what is so terrible about this collection. There is always going to be an element of kitsch, of course. Its Chanel. I think overall though, this is a decent collection. Far better than the horror of Fall 2010!

az8i79.jpg

gettyimages

I really dont like this collection one bit
I woul say its horrible but I have never been
a true fan of Chanel in the first place...
the collections form 2007 were the only ones I enjoyed

I actually like it. The initial pictures did look sort of...not Chanel. Those floral prints reminded me of the H&M garden collection. But after seeing more pictures, it was back to looking rich and elegant.

Thumbs up :]

i thought the collection was horrible at the beginning. especially since they were in flats. but the last few pictures have me smiling:smile: it looks like a fun chanel collection so i'm all for it!!! go karl!!!!

It cracked me up when Karl showed up @ the end of the video.....

The collection is alright. Nothing to get real excited about, but nothing to be disgusted at either. Just a typical collection from Karl.

The middle portion of the show, where all the looks were black and white, was gorgeous. The beginning was....well...rather rough.

honestly, it's like karl did a REALLY good collection for s/s2010, so he was like f it, i'm just gunna make REALLY BAD clothes and see if anyone still likes it! i mean, look at f/w2010. ummm uck. and then look at this.
some pieces are ok, some are horrible.

Oh Abbey Lee was precious in that mini-movie <3

Seeing the whole thing - doesn't look as bad. Seems the worst pieces were all posted here first. I just don't see why he needed to have all 174 pieces there. He could've edited it down and shown a nice and pretty collection. Still, it being a Cruise line, I can't really complain I guess.

I only like it because of the film.
The film is very light-hearted and cute, even if the only models l like are Abbey Lee and KK.
But little girls are going to look at it and think "I wanna be like them".

^ Well I wanna be the middle aged guy with the Rolls Royce!! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->