Chanel Cruise 2013 Versailles

The ugly definitely outweighs the pretty here... :doh: I only like those ridiculously sugary sweet Harajuku style dresses, but more in a comical way than anything else. This is simply awful, I've hardly ever seen such unflattering silhouettes on a runway before ever. The prints, the hair, the creepers. It's all too much and the styling is beyond horrid.

P.S. Thanks for posting the full collection, Pradable :kiss:

the very last looks are definitely the best. white, with bold colored embroidery. the rest bores me so much, i wanna curl up and cry. either that, or the ugliness is driving tears into my eyes.

IF i would cry over Chanel.

this is just plain horrible.

i tried to dissect, rethink changed proportions for the salesfloor, but no. 96% of the whole collection is plain unwearable (unless your first name is Lady and last name is Gaga)

Uhg! I'm I silly cow! there're even bigger pics!

style

Last edited by a moderator:
The Spice Girls and the Pinball Wizard are going to want their shoes back... :huh: I like the girls hair, though- very Louise Brooks!! ^_^

Club kids gone Napoleon? I can already see Rihanna in those shoes tho

Not that any of the rest of it makes any sense, but seriously, wtf is this?

00490m.jpg

style via pradable

Looks like Karl still isn't over his water obsession [ss2012], and at the same time he wants to please Diane K cause of her "Farewell, My Queen" movie.
As it was said before on this thread, too costume-y.
Karl's fantasy is totally over, he uses the same silhouettes, patterns all over again, and I'm sure it's not about the brand heritage, more about the lack of ideas.

00200m.jpg
00750m.jpg

00500m.jpg
00390m.jpg

etc.

Need to admit, the hair reminds me of W Korea March 2012 cover, I kinda like it as well as the make-up (how cute is that Chanel beauty spot?)

MV2HF.jpg

^^^People everywhere are shocked by this look (and with good reason!)

Everything is so bad I'm laughing! Once again Karl outdid himself by making the most unflattering silhouettes to ever exist on a runway matched with tacky styling and horrible shoes. At this point he hopes people are going to be too awe-struck by the set to notice the fugliness coming their way.

I feel as though Jon Kortajarena's ensemble is totally out of place in this collection though

Not that any of the rest of it makes any sense, but seriously, wtf is this?
style via pradable

That's a hideous monokini

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

style

The one and only man whom I can imagine wearing this is Marc Jacobs :lol:

00380m.jpg

style

The only thing that I liked from this collection is men's sneakers on Benjamin.

00380m.jpg

-style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->