Chanel Eyewear S/S 2010 : Freja Beha & Baptiste by Karl Lagerfeld

ad041715

Reaction score
DSC01223.jpg

taken by Elfinkova from US Vogue April 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting ad, they r the new karmen kass for MK..LOL, The French version of the ever jet setting couple

ohh god this is sooooo bad!!! i believe Karl has crossed the fine line between being a "muse" or becoming an obsession with these two!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering when Karl is gonna add variety to his line ups. It's honestly getting SO boring, and redundant, and predictable, that I cannot stand anymore pictures with Baptiste anymore.

i've already seen one shot in freaja's thread.
and i remember thinking that the colours and the lighting are really beautiful.
so it sucks that you guys see it just as "another campaign with freja and baptiste"

youkioske.com/Surface via Flashbang

I like the mood in the first ad, it reminds me a little of M&M's work. The other two just don't really do it for me. And I'm wondering why Baptiste is even there because he has no function there at all. But that's what Karl does all the time so I guess it's just something we have to find a way to live with.I still find a tatoo in the neck very unattractive and not suiting the ad and brand at all.

I like them. The colors are amazing! I actually think this ad would be boring without Baptiste :lol:

so it sucks that you guys see it just as "another campaign with freja and baptiste"

Sorry, but it's hard to resist thinking that when it actually is yet another campaign with Freja and Baptise. And yes, models do make an important part of the advertising campaigns, so you have a right to feel tired when you're bombarded with the same cast over and over.

Anyway, I like the colours but Baptiste lurking in from the backstage is one of the most idiotic things I've seen lately. Sorry Karl, you're being ridiculous.

I like it with Freja's tattoos esp. in the shot where Baptiste is taking a picture. Brings it a little more into my world, or Chanel more reachable I suppose. I wish Bap was wearing eye wear too, as in other female/male pairings in such ads.

Probably one of my fave eye wear ads this season, but that's not saying much.

There's no connection between them. Still, beautiful colors.

The first and second shots vaguely remind me of the Prada eyewear ss07 ads. I love the angles these are shot at and I think that for eyewear ads these are not bad.

These are certainly fresh, which is something I would not associate with Karl Lagerfeld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->