Chanel F/W 10.11 : Abbey Lee Kershaw and Freja Beha Erichsen by Karl Lagerfeld

Ed..

cape cod kwassa kwassa!
Reaction score
Abbey's first.
abbeye.jpg

Next's Facebook

very new york... but need to see the whole campaign.... the backdrop is a bit overtaken the clothes in terms of the proportion of cropping...

I Know its only the first shot but i think it looks great, i expected it to be a black and white campaign, so kind of shocked with that
and i love the positioning of the Chanel Logo

^ same here, i thought it was going to be b/w :ninja: im not too keen on the location, there's some weird juxtaposition going on here that's not working for me :ermm: but i'll reserve my judgment til the full ad comes out.

Well, after seeing all the pictures of the shooting that poured out a while ago, I'm not that surprised by what the campaign looks like ^_^ But anyway, this first shot is beautiful! It's a blend of several things that can't fail to win me over : Abbey, New York and a poetic mood :heart:

At first glance it looks just boring and reminds me of one of the five ads Daria did. I need to see more pics in print to judge, though..

Here's two more of the print ads, snapped quickly with my phone from ELLE UK August 2010. That second shot is pretty gorgeous!

nvcex0.jpg
28vsl8m.jpg
2qvrz0m.jpg

It's okay. To me it looks like a high fashion high school girl taking a photo at the back of her friend's condo.

I have to see the whole campaign

* The new shots are a lot better! More color and more mood. I bet that Baptiste is here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The second shot is great, and first one is also nice. But I can't stand any of them, especially Abbey.

Even the location can't save those ridiculous outfits. :ninja:

Thanks for the pics, nothingless.

Freja's shots are gorgeous :crush: despite the soccermom hair and the yeti attire.

I don't even pay attention to the clothes, I'm just... sucked in by that chemistry between Abbey and Freja, such a heavenly duo :wub:

I was expecting to hate it. I do not. I especially like Abbey ad Freja shots together.

I Love the two new ones posted.
i like that the setting represents the reality of the collection, that its wearable, because when i saw the show i was slightly worried it wasn't wearable, and the ads clearly show it is

Even the location can't save those ridiculous outfits. :ninja:

Thanks for the pics, nothingless.
I can't even see abbey's ridiculous outfit in the first ad, the ways the shadows fall all over it

So boring the same style of pjotos in diferent place, Karl need take lesson of photography, exist , the ligth , the efect all is so simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->