Chanel F/W 2021.22 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I couldn’t care less about Chanel but this is quite sensational. You just can’t get it wrong with Louise.

Absolutely love Louise de Chevigny for Chanel, who always instantly reminds me of Ines de la Fressange. Given the dark and moody setting of the show, I half-expected for this to be black and white but the sight of colour is very much welcomed. I'm loving it! :heart:

Surprised! I like this a lot. Almost a classic Chanel campaign, like a flashback to the good, simpler times.

The whole campaign is up on Chanel's website and also features Rianne van Rompaey, Mica Arganaraz and Vivienne Rohner, with photography from Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin. I'm unable to grab the campaign images and bring them over here myself, unfortunately.

Love it, She looks so expensive. Louise is a perfect Chanel girl, remind me of a young Ines in the 80s. Kinda wish she is the OG in this campaign tho.

I really like the composition of the photos but my god, the styling is a TOTAL MESS!

It’s actually very terrible and ruins the whole thing.

I lowkey feel like this is what they should have done for Karl’s last collection.

Fantastic cast and great photography, this is easily my favorite Chanel camapign in years! Everything looks great and I'm delighted to see Rianne.

Looks really good, except for the clothing. Yes to Rianne and Louise, they easily outshine the other two.

Mica is the only one who doesn't look like a Chanel girl.

These last two shots of Rianne and Mica look like Bally's campaign with Miranda Kerr and Julia Stegner, I say this as a bad thing!

My favorite campaign this season so far! Every single image is stunning!!

I&V really pulled out the stops for this campaign! I'm impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->