Chanel Haute Couture F/W 10.11 Paris

The preview picture that we saw of the dress look that Karlie is wear was better, I guess because the top was not fully embriodered with those flowers

Well...its not as terrible as Karl's collections have been in recent memory...but it's still not great. There's something very dated about the clothes. So dated, even, that youthful hair, make up and models can't make it modern. Despite all that, it's nice to see fairly gimmick-free clothes.

And then just when I thought Karl finally found the strength to restrain himself from going totally cheese-ball on us, he had to bring out Baptiste wearing a lion mask. Ugh...Karl...give it a rest.

chanel0112.jpg
chanel0119.jpg

chanel0121.jpg
chanel0125.jpg

chanel0128.jpg
chanel0132.jpg

*Nowfashion.com

The preview picture that we saw of the dress look that Karlie is wear was better, I guess because the top was not fully embriodered with those flowers
Yeah, I was just thinking about that. :smile:
In that preview picture the top looked like it had a jacket that matched the skirt.

for the first time in many, many seasons Dior is actually better than Chanel.

OMG, Baptiste in lion's head is hilarious :lol:
And i love the second Natasha's dress. Well, in this collection there are some great pieces.

this is quite rich and for the people
that dont knwo what couture is
it certainly doesnt mean extravent collection it means
made to measure, and I'm sure Chanel customers love these pieces very much

Yeah, I was just thinking about that. :smile:
In that preview picture the top looked like it had a jacket that matched the skirt.

Yeah I guess that was just the unfinished top that we are now seeing. They should have left it alone lol

people who say dissapointing are insane!!! look at that embroidred stuff!!!! id die to wear it

Love the details and the coats. But it's haute couture, and this looks so rtw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've come to the conclusion that I really like this.^_^ The boots and the accessories are :heart::heart:.

Last edited by a moderator:
for the first time in many, many seasons Dior is actually better than Chanel.

Agreed. :lol: I mean this is just terrible. WTF is going on here? First Cruise, now this? Everything looks so cheap and tacky. I would never look at these pieces and recognize them as Chanel. This is not Chanel. These are thrift store clothes for 45 year old women. So disappointed by Karl. One things sure though. This collection will sell solely because it is Chanel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->