Chanel Holiday 2003

PradaP

Reaction score
Pradapoo :heart: Chanel

I'm loving Chanel's Holiday collection this year! everything is absolutely fabulous!!
I bought the Sparkling Lipgloss and while it looks a bit strange in the compact, it's so pretty when you apply it (sheer lilac tint with a hint of pink, extremely sparkly).. and it looks gorgeous over a nudey pink lipstick.

Sparkling Mascara.. the collection isnt officially on counter until next week but my counter has already sold out of most and only have one left.. thank god it's on hold for me ( :heart: my Chanel lady, she's so thoughtful), will be picking this up after I finish finals :wacko: and from what my friends have told me, this is going to be a winner.

Aqualumieres is exactly the same as the Holiday one from 2001.. dont really like it but I suppose if you missed out the first time around, this is the perfect opportunity to get yourself one.

The two new lipsticks, Tulle and another one (cant remember name) are very lovely too, I like Tulle especially, such a gorgeous pinky brown.

They have new nail polishes too but I'm not really interested in those..

so thats about it I guess.. unless there is anything thats going to be released later.. TrailerCouture? any news? :wink:

Anyways, here's my Sparkling Lipgloss to share with you all B) (It's been used so the bottom left hand corner looks a bit messy)

:heart: I absolutely LOVE the sparkling lipgloss! The entire collection really is very pretty and festive for the holidays. :heart:

(The sparkling lipgloss goes nice over Chanel's Sweet Sixteen lip color :flower: )

thanks for the review/ news pradap :smile:

that color reminds me a bit of urban decay's ac/dc. its gorgous!

di tell us about the mascarra :wink:

Shining star mascara, For everyone who has ever dreamed of seeing her name in lights, new CILS RÉFLECTEURS Sparkling Mascara gives lashes a starring role with a uniquely sexy and sparkling silvery top coat. BTW, its Limited Edition.

Honestly, it sucks, because you think that your lashes will look like the model's, but it doesnt shine that much :doh: ....I think its better off buying black mascara and using shimmery loose silver eyeshadow and stick them with your finger while the mascara is wet... and its cheaper :wink:

branding.jpg
sub1.jpg

does anyone here work for chanel?
the woman at the counter told me that their new mascara that is gel based is the best on the market and they hired the woman from lancome that helped create definicils and on and on... has anyone tried it? she said the same thing about the sparkle, although I love subtle.... so i might have to get BOTH... I have to get that lipgloss as well.... :P

I bought the mascara yesterday and I love it!! :heart:

It is exactly as the name says, sparkly. What I do is one coat of lash primer (shu lash repair), wait to dry. Curl lashes with shiseido curler. Two coats of black mascara (shu mascara basic), wait about 2 minutes to dry then I'll apply the sparkling mascara on the tips and it looks fabulous! You do have to use several coats to build and it's not overly obvious sparkle but under the right lighting, it looks very nice.

Oh and you can even wear this on its own :flower:

Alejandro, I used to do that actually when I couldnt find a sparkling mascara I liked but the problem was was that the loose eyeshadow would always fall into my eyes and my eyes would get really iritated.. so happy that I have found this mascara.

BTW, for those who want to purchase, obviously this is limited edition and my counter, the Holiday collection hasnt even gone on counter yet or been advertised and they have already sold out

Thanks for posting this PradaP!

I am going to buy that Chanel mascara as soon as my Chanel counter has it in stock! It sounds like a really nice product. A sparkling mascara... ...what more could I ask for :clap: ?

Cant wait to get it!!!!

Mmmm....not my taste I don't like sparkle however I have lipsticks and glosses and mascara from chanel that are solid coulors these are brand that I recomend
  • Creame de la mer :heart: :heart:
  • YSL beaute
  • Chanel cosmetics
  • Christian Dior cosmetics

i want to try that mascara with sparkles, it looks very nice on the ad..has anyone tried it, is it any good?

I have a question. Hope it okay to ask here......if not....I'm sorry.... :unsure:

Here's the question: Has anyone noticed how moist and dewy Oprah's lips look?
Her lips don't look....glossy. I want to copy this look. Starr Jones on The View lips look similiar.

What are they wearing??? How do I get that look? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Please, I would appreciate suggestions.

Originally posted by xclusive@Nov 28th, 2003 - 11:29 pm
i want to try that mascara with sparkles, it looks very nice on the ad..has anyone tried it, is it any good?
my review is a few posts up :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->