Chanel Homme

During a market appointment with Chanel my old boss mentioned to them they knew of someone who might buy that robe (he was refering to me).

Not sure if I should have been honored or insulted.

oh so its actually produced? :shock:

i thought it was just for "shows"

gimme it

for shows and a dom perignon (maybe moet) campaign with Demi Moore and Hot Aston... she mentioned that in the aftershow interview... but the collection just never came up!

Yes it was made. I know in NYC they had it at Bergdorf Goodman and Bloomingdale's. About $6,000.

00590m.jpg

style.com

thought I'd bump this trend up - yay or nay to the jacket guys?!
tried it on the other day at the boutique and it fit me perfectlyyy.
but at 7k - is it worth it?

Boy, beautiful jacket, but limited utility...I mean, you couldn't exactly wear it five days a week...:huh: And- How much!!?? :o

Do you really want to look like a disco-queen? Resounding no!

hahahaha, but but butt....its really nice in person!
I don't know what's wrong with me but I am considering it still!
Even at 7k!! But no jacket I have tried before has fit so well like this one though.

^^ I can see it with a high, starched collar, black tie, tight black jeans and boots...Maybe black sunglasses and a white ponytail, chauffeur driven Hummer...Wait!! I know...!! :o

:innocent: :lol:

gggaaahhhhh!! hahaha
I guess you guys are right - though its a perfect fit and I really really love it.
its just not that practical and is not worth that much of an investment

Maybe it also comes in black or something? ...Metallic Gold would be nice...Oh, same story I guess... :huh:

(Don't feel bad, I wanted every single guys outfit, right down to the necklaces, from the Ready To Wear show in October...I can not think of one place I would ever wear it, but I want it all anyway) !! :blush:

Chanel item I must have someday... :( The penguin sweater, it is beyond!! I could wear it right next to my Karl Bear, which I also haven't gotten...
thebodyguardsh0.jpg

Style.com

^^ Well, they don't make too much of it :smile:() and it is very expensive and hard to find... :huh:

wow, im really sorry you guys, but i hate all of the chanel homme clothes.... i think it's a label best left for the ladies.

that penguin sweater is really cute! any idea how much it retailed for?
Never really got into Chanel Homme as well till I tried on that jacket and how it fit on me.
Now im a complete covet!
Might go in store and try it again to take some photos of it on!

^^ I'm guessing the penguin was about $700 to $1,000... That was from last year, so now it's an E Bay issue, I imagine... :(

Fall 07 Ready to Wear :wink:

fallrtw07ep5.jpg
fall075pu8.jpg
fall076hq6.jpg
fall073dd0.jpg
fall072lt1.jpg
fall07an2.jpg

All from Style.com

Cruise 08 ads with Brad and Claudia- sorry they are so small... :(
chanelcr084ts5.jpg

chanelcr087my9.jpg

chanelcr089ts2.jpg

chanelcr0810bh0.jpg

chanelcr0812pj8.jpg

chanelcr0816gk6.jpg

Chanel.com

^^ I guess these are Cruise 09 actually, from the Miami show..they were mismarked on my computer... :rolleyes: This is the jacket- right?

00590mxm8.jpg

Style.com

00490mec1.jpg
00510mpj7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"