Chanel Homme

00050mul0.jpg

Style.com

Chanel Homme has great potential to be something interesting and dynamic, but unfortunately Karl does not realize this. With each season, it seems the menswear pieces become more and more ridiculous and farcicle. Why?

Chanel created the wardrobe for the modern woman, so it makes sense that her influence extend to menswear no? Karl should use the Chanel aesthetic to liberate men just like Chanel did for women.

Besides, his market is all wrong. He should market the menswear to a younger, more 'hip' clientele. They really need someone like Hedi Slimane to come and reinvigorate the Chanel Homme aesthetic.

^You are so right. Could you imagine Hedi stepping in? I would like to think the result would be GENIUS!

This is what kind of Chanel Homme look I am thinking of (Spring 2005). It is simple, yet effective and the models do not look ridiculous in their denim shorts and pink jackets.

I, for one, would be more inclined to dress in the below looks rather than the Chanel Homme looks of recent.

27zlysz.jpg
hrkbqt.jpg

160odxc.jpg
2zdrjm9.jpg

style.com/

I absolutely love the styling of the second image in 117, I'd say these are some of Karls best menswear designs. And the way he wears that coat is just me to a T! Anyone here ver actually purchased menswear thats not a tie lol? I'd love o know more about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->