Chanel Pre-Fall 2012 Paris

Looks beautiful so far. Love the styling. I didn't realise they were doing two shows today, the second one has apparetly just started.

The details are sensationally beautiful.

littlepaperstars, what do you mean by two shows?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is already my favorite Chanel collection in years. The styling, the use of the jewelry in the detais and the overreal elegant and opulent feeling is amazing. I'm in love. :heart:

So happy to see such a lovely show after the hideous spring show. Can't wait to see everything in more detail~

The jewellery and embellishments are always my major reason for loving Karl's mid-seasonal collections and I'm really glad to see this one hasn't let me down. It's all absolutely delicious :heart:

This is absolutely divine!
It all looks so opulent. As usual, I'm loving the styling.

So gorgeous. Those shoes looks interesting. Can't wait to see them up close.

Very pretty and flowy (but not sure about Stella's hair? Like it from afar but not in the closer shot) - a great bohemian vibe to this collection!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so gorgeous, I can't wait for HQs because all the details look amazing even from the smaller pictures. The styling and the set design are beyond stunning and the clothes look quite exciting, too. For once I don't even mind the footwear. And all the accessories are divine. This definitely has the potential to be one of the best Chanel collection of the past few years. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"