Chanel Resort 2004

Reaction score
The new Chanel Cruise for next spring is up at chanel.com. I'd post some pictures but the site is all Flash. Browse the show and tell me what you think!

I thought it was absolutely gorgeous and a little more casual than what we're used to seeing at Chanel.

"gorgeous and a little more casual" <-think so :wink:

11819248653eed624baa2dd.jpg
17197926803eed624676e87.jpg

5723755413eed62562b396.jpg
17536322763eed625054bad.jpg

pale pink, white and yellow look fresh together, i like the round-ish toes shoes :heart:

thanks for the thread chick & for the visuals next-paris

i love the last outfit :heart: thanks for posting this!
the first dress is nice too, its all very simple but still stylish enough for the customers who buy this.

:heart: I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the shoes, the first dress, the last look, and the pink jacket with bottons(or soemthing) on the sholder :heart:

beautiful, I love it, I want it...

really appeals to my girly side

like the chanel couture show i feel some 20's coming out of this collection but very feminine and very nice. especially love that pink coat.

=) i love....... it really does appeal the girly side with the pink, the details...

:blush:

I love it, so feminine - definately my style :heart:

LOVE the SHOES, love the colours.. IWANT I NEED IT!! PLEASE can I have it?? Pretty please w/ acherry on top!?

Love it too! I so want those black and white rounded toed strappies NOW!! I even went to the boutique to inquire of ANYTHING similiar is going to come out soon. Sadly, they said noo, I'll have to wait for Cruise... :(

--Dommy!

appeal: Did anyone happen to save any pics from this collection? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find them. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->