#2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u3FjP3lAQk
#3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNFSREgN1Nk

And some photos of the Karl team arriving at Venice:

ZXWEjgG0Pnddoz1cxMmBmrmxo1_500.jpg

ZXWEjgG0Pndeenc6AtPYC1tbo1_r1_500.jpg

Have seen the double C in the yatch?!

Images source: purple-diary.com

Ee, I was hoping for some pictures from the show :ermm:

First pictures will sure come soonam Does anyone know what time the show is set to start?

Some more news from Grazia's Twitter :woot:

Chanel show tonight will be on the boardwalk on the lido in Venice in front of the beach huts. Can't wait. Think my outfit is all wrong.

I know this is off topic but does anyone know which other designers are showing their cruise collections this year? Thx. And can't wait for this show to staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!! My outfit is wrong too xDDD

^^ I'm ready!! :woot: And I will wear black Diesel jeans, a high collar white shirt, motorcycle gloves and shades...Is chic, no?? B)

I hope it doesn't disappoint. I love the promotional videos.

I usually love Chanel Cruise shows, even if I don't love them. Well, I mean that Karl can pull off much more in Cruise collection and it's very probable that I'll like it ^_^

I got so excited when I saw this thread.. Haha.
But there's no pics yet.. :(

Anyway, I can't wait to see the collection! :smile:

It's in an one hour time, right?

I can't wait, I'm expecting a spectacle.

^ It will be Beyooond!! :woot: I trust Getty will do their thing within an hour now... Maybe someone will have a camera phone and e mail pictures from the audience!! I can dream, anyway... :blush:

Ugh, I wouldn't count on Getty at all, remember that they didn't have Pre-Fall pics at all...

OMG- that's right!! What is wrong with these people!! :angry: Well, Yahoo and AP may be our only hope then, until later on at least... :cry:

I guess this hasn't been posted:

WHILST the rest of the fashion world decamps to Cannes, Karl Lagerfeld - ever pleased to be the exception to the rule - is heading for Venice to present the Chanel 2009-10 Cruise Collection this afternoon.

Lagerfeld has shown previous Cruise Collections in Monte Carlo, Miami and Los Angeles and the designer famously takes the collection to a city which helps contextualise the pieces within a dramatic setting. Inspired by Venetian high-society of the Thirties - and with fabrics inspired by the rich reds of the Renaissance, Fortuny's prints, and the chiaroscuro technique of the great Italian masters - there is only one place the collection could be shown.

High profile Chanel fans from across the world are expected to forego Cannes to attend - including actresses Olivia Magnani, Rinko Kikuchi and Chanel ambassadress Anna Mouglalis.
vogue.co.uk

finally a show ...i was getting bored lol ....and yeah someone find pictures!!!!!

yay!

we're in Cruise now!

that means F/W Couture is just around corner. as is S/S 10 Mens. how crazy does "10" look? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->