Chanel "Rouge Coco"

Wow Chanel went for a different font! (for the rouge) That NEVER happens! lol

sorry but even lagerfeld could have done something better than this. it's good nonetheless.

is it already in the store? because on chanel.com they still have allure

It will be in stores in less then 2 months... I get my update training in Zoetermeer @ Chanel this next Tuesday, then I will post the date it will be launched!

I like it! Stunning!

Oh we already have the ad !
Not crazy about it. Very disappointed :( Not her best picture at all. :(

I'm underwhelmed by it. Of course, she looks lovely, but the image doesn't grab me in any particular way.

Vanessa's natural beauty usually stuns me, but this shot is disappointing. I don't like her kind of smirk..

Vanessa is beautiful, but nothing special. Malgosia really captured so much more in her Chanel Beauty campaigns - they were so attention grabbing. I wish they would have chosen her instead.

The problem is not malgosia or vanessa i think. I like both and i'm a fan of vanessa...but this picture is baaaaad. You see that she has 37 u know...:innocent:
Not a flattering pic.

I love this one! :woot::heart: It looks beautiful as well as Vanessa. Love the shot especially the way she pouts. :D^_^

That must be a really hard-to-take shoot because of the pose, but the result is beautiful.

talk.vanessaparadis.info/talk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3828&p=134095#p134095

gallery.vanessaparadispics.com/index.php?cat=89

i find it perfect ! :heart: simple, to the point, and such an interesting and charismatic face... if i were the sort of person to be lured by cosmetics ads (and i'm not really..:innocent:) this would be the kind of ad that would make me want to go out and buy the product. success ! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->