Chanel S/S 05 Paris

POTC_ROXS said:
Does anyone know the price of this tank?

chanel2005_6.jpg

around $990

klow-chloe' said:
The overnight bag in the picture is not $990 it's about $2400.
The price of the tank was in question, not the bag. But thanks for the extra info. :flower:

Wait. Brian, you're getting that Ligne Cambon bag..and you said it was $1,299 or so, right?

yeah ok i'm gonna pay $1,000 for a tank, if you take out the chanel tag how much will it be? lol

^ :lol: Maybe $50 at a generic chain store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arturo21 said:
Wait. Brian, you're getting that Ligne Cambon bag..and you said it was $1,299 or so, right?

the overnight bag is $1,295.

i think fabrics are becoming my one true love :wub: im so head over heals... the material talks to you :stuart: i like that top

POTC_ROXS said:
Approx. how much would a tweed jacket cost? Close to $4000 i've heard
Think so. Ive heard around 6k for the whole suit, just the plain boucle. Im scared about how much the new Organdy and Tweed suits cost, Karl said that one of the suits took a mile of fabric.:o

Diorling said:
Think so. Ive heard around 6k for the whole suit, just the plain boucle. Im scared about how much the new Organdy and Tweed suits cost, Karl said that one of the suits took a mile of fabric.:o

W H A T :o

Acid said:

Ya. I was shocked too, but Karl invented a new technique to create look-a-like tweed but much lighter, it was introduced in the S/S 05 RTW. The reason for so much fabric is because instead of just a piece of cloth, it is a piece of organdy and threaded through the tiny holes are the tweed threads, and to create the complex Chanel tweeds it would take A LOT of threads. Therefore they get the tweed look without the weight and they get more movement, it doesn't hurt that the price gets jacked up as well.

Kudos to Karl for advancing Chanel, I thought he had done all he could and was just content for mixing up what he's already done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->