Chanel S/S 2004 Pics

Originally posted by charmstrap+Jan 15th, 2004 - 5:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(charmstrap @ Jan 15th, 2004 - 5:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-brian@Jan 14th, 2004 - 7:18 pm
I guess, but it's not as rewarding as saving up the money and buying the real deal. (However the cassette clutch will NEVER be worth the price they're asking, but if anyone wants to save up to buy it that's their business. I know I wouldn't! No matter how cute..)
Thanks for posting these! I'm dying to know how much the record bag will be. I'm lusting after it! [/b][/quote]
$650.

Originally posted by brian+Jan 15th, 2004 - 6:36 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 15th, 2004 - 6:36 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by charmstrap@Jan 15th, 2004 - 5:11 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-brian
@Jan 14th, 2004 - 7:18 pm
I guess, but it's not as rewarding as saving up the money and buying the real deal. (However the cassette clutch will NEVER be worth the price they're asking, but if anyone wants to save up to buy it that's their business. I know I wouldn't! No matter how cute..)

Thanks for posting these! I'm dying to know how much the record bag will be. I'm lusting after it!
$650. [/b][/quote]
Wow, Thanks....not as bad as I thought!

If you want it, I suggest you get on a waiting/reserve list now, as it'll most likely sell out really fast.

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:35 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:35 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-oceanharlot@Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:29 pm
this is the most rockstar-ish chanel collection... so young, so fresh.

:( I wish I could afford that bag. so cute.
i was thinking that maybe to have something that is like the chanel look you could put a "pin thing" on the back of a real tape and i would be a similar look (as the pin) for a fraction of the price.. B) [/b][/quote]
hahaha :lol:

but with the chanel one you have the safety net of saying 'but it's CHANEL!!' to people who give you weird looks

Originally posted by Erzébeth+Jan 17th, 2004 - 8:07 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erzébeth @ Jan 17th, 2004 - 8:07 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:35 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-oceanharlot
@Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:29 pm
this is the most rockstar-ish chanel collection... so young, so fresh.

:( I wish I could afford that bag. so cute.

i was thinking that maybe to have something that is like the chanel look you could put a "pin thing" on the back of a real tape and i would be a similar look (as the pin) for a fraction of the price.. B)
hahaha :lol:

but with the chanel one you have the safety net of saying 'but it's CHANEL!!' to people who give you weird looks [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: so true :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by mehg@Jan 5th, 2004 - 4:35 pm
damn why am I so poor? hehe. Isn't there a hugely long waiting list for the LP clutch? I know some of you are on it already but just inquiring.
Hello, I'm new to this message board. I was so excited to find this thread. I've been looking for any mention of the Chanel LP clutch.

I actually inquired about the LP clutch at the San Francisco boutique back in November 2003 and put my name on the reserve list. I hope that gives me a good chance of getting one. The person who took my name and credit card number said that they might only get four (4).

Can anyone tell me what happens if 100+ people are on a list and only four items are available?

Is anyone going to the CHANEL Trunk Show at the San Francisco boutique?

Kristina

..Okay guys, it's three months later and after all that hubbub and excitement about these accessories, did any of you get anything?? :woot: :woot:

I got the cassette pin :woot:

and it is more gorgeous than I could have imagined.
I thought it was just going to be a plain little cassette with a pin-back stuck to the back of it, but it actually has cute little rhinestones where the screws that hold the cassette together are supposed to be!! :blush: It is so charming :blush:

tapey1.jpg

I also got the "matching" necklace :buzz: :mohawk:

tapey2.jpg

Originally posted by brian@Apr 30th, 2004 - 4:51 pm
..Okay guys, it's three months later and after all that hubbub and excitement about these accessories, did any of you get anything?? :woot: :woot:

I got the cassette pin :woot:

and it is more gorgeous than I could have imagined.
I thought it was just going to be a plain little cassette with a pin-back stuck to the back of it, but it actually has cute little rhinestones where the screws that hold the cassette together are supposed to be!! :blush: It is so charming :blush:

tapey1.jpg

I also got the "matching" necklace :buzz: :mohawk:

tapey2.jpg
Yup, got my record purse on April 17. :smile: I'm going to bring it with me to Las Vegas in June. I'm spending the week of my birthday there (uh, technically, I guess that would be "gambling" the week of my birthday...heh heh heh).

I also bought one of the necklaces you posted a picture of...the one that looks like an album cover with a record peeking out of the side. The SF boutique didn't purchase that particular style, so I think it had to be shipped from Hawaii. I thought the sales associate said they'd mail it to my home address, so I had been waiting for a lovely package from Chanel for almost two weeks but it turns out I have to pick it up afterall. Oh well, I plan on picking it up tomorrow. Can't wait to see what it looks like "in person".

I'm not really sure how to post photos on here (of course, I actually haven't tried it yet), but I'll try to post pics of my goodies, too.

Kristina

Originally posted by chanel_girl@May 1st, 2004 - 12:01 am
Well I got the CD clutch,And micro cassette earrings
awesome! :blush:

are the earrings heavy? :blink:

Originally posted by MyShadowInVain@Apr 30th, 2004 - 11:04 pm
Yup, got my record purse on April 17. :smile: I'm going to bring it with me to Las Vegas in June. I'm spending the week of my birthday there (uh, technically, I guess that would be "gambling" the week of my birthday...heh heh heh).

I also bought one of the necklaces you posted a picture of...the one that looks like an album cover with a record peeking out of the side. The SF boutique didn't purchase that particular style, so I think it had to be shipped from Hawaii. I thought the sales associate said they'd mail it to my home address, so I had been waiting for a lovely package from Chanel for almost two weeks but it turns out I have to pick it up afterall. Oh well, I plan on picking it up tomorrow. Can't wait to see what it looks like "in person".

I'm not really sure how to post photos on here (of course, I actually haven't tried it yet), but I'll try to post pics of my goodies, too.

Kristina
that's great! :woot:

Originally posted by brian+May 1st, 2004 - 12:39 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ May 1st, 2004 - 12:39 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chanel_girl@May 1st, 2004 - 12:01 am
Well I got the CD clutch,And micro cassette earrings
awesome! :blush:

are the earrings heavy? :blink: [/b][/quote]
No not at all

im considering getting the LP clutch. :woot:
was in chanel today and there is one just sitting there along with a black cassette clutch...(which i find :doh: )

question is.. how much will i be using it.? :unsure:
will the red go with all the pink that i got in my wardrobe? :unsure:
... its softer than it looks. and i love it :blush:

Originally posted by leyla m.@May 5th, 2004 - 5:04 pm
im considering getting the LP clutch. :woot:
was in chanel today and there is one just sitting there along with a black cassette clutch...(which i find :doh: )

question is.. how much will i be using it.? :unsure:
will the red go with all the pink that i got in my wardrobe? :unsure:
... its softer than it looks. and i love it :blush:
omg.... get it! :wub:

Red goes with pink sometimes. And I think most of us have thrown that "handbag and shoes have to perfectly match with each other and everything else you're wearing" rule out the window. Accessories are more interesting when they stand out. :flower:

ooh leyla!! It's fab!!
Bri- thanks for posting pics! The brooch does look uber cute. I wish I had pursued the London Chanel for more info on it. I talked to Sean briefly about it but he said there was already a waiting list (I think...) and then I got confused and quit.

:heart: I need to buy the LP bag ,but they don't seem to have it over here? Does someone know where I can find it then. :cry: :cry:

Still need the tape earrings too!

I like those accessories but I don't have the umph and funkiness to pull it off. I was wondering how much a regular Chanel quilted handbag would go for. I am really desiring one of those. Does anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
noooooooo tragedy... all these people with their funky musica chanel stuff!!!!
and me yearning just for the earing....

LEYLA/TREAN/ANYBODY... did the chanel boutique have the casette earing?
london doesn't have any anymore... stupid stupid me took ages to decide whether i wanted it or not... but i soooo do... if anybody has a chanel store that has it ... i would be sooo grateful if we could arrange a purchase of it!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->