Chanel S/S 2013 Paris

WOW this is one of the best Chanel collections in many, many seasons! Looks great, and everything looks good, from the clothes to the accessories!
Karl never disapoints me! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

nowfashion

Lagerfeld should stay away from pastel colours and denim - otherwise this is looking really good.. the voluminous kimono sleeve jacket, cropped, worn with a bodycon dress, with those enormous features on that jacket, the huge collar and hem, it makes the person beneath look tiny.

Yes! This is fantastic, best rtw collection in years! :D Though I do agree that the denim-pieces aren't that good, poor Cara :lol:

One of the best Chanel RTW collection in years, highly wearable, and interesting volumes and length.

best in years,really? i think ss2009 2010 2012 are more inspiring than this collection~still this collection is nice too, but not impressive enough

best in years,really? i think ss2009 2010 2012 are more inspiring than this collection~still this collection is nice too, but not impressive enough

I second this. It is an improvement and there are some pretty jackets there for sure but best in years? It's not even a cohesive collection. I thought after the amazing Fendi offering, I'd see something fresh and major. Whatever.

I've never really got the ecological message while chirning out collection after collection all year every year for people with closets full of clothes to buy.. And also dislike the overly obvious literal interpretation of theme by the set designers, but given all that, pretty awesome collection, the Chanel logo bathing suit is epic:smile:

It's a good collection. But it's not stunning nor impressive...

Wowza, finally some decent collection from Karl. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed seeing something form Chanel so much. I'd even risk saying that I love it.

There are a few eyesores, but the majority is very classically chick and, at least, I can easily imagine women wearing (and pulling off) Chanel clothes, which was hard to say about the outfits from the previous collections.

The final white dresses define the word PERFECTION! This is one stunning outing from Karl!
Both Fendi & Chanel were great clothing and accessories wise! :wink:

Imo, he can't top Spring/Summer 2012. That collection was sublime. This, however, is good, but good doesn't quite cut it for me. I, for one, am not favoring the silhouettes and shapes. The color palette just seems rather dull, and where the hell did those feather pieces come from? Another season where Chanel is such a snoozefest. There's no doubt those strapless sequined/flower motif dresses are gorgeous, but that's about it that's exceptional here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->