Chanel S/S 2013 Paris

I don't hate it. I love that swimsuit. However I really do not like the proportions of the suits. I can't imagine the corporate woman wearing those to work at all.

despite a few questionable pieces (Cara's dress :P ) this is a safe collection yet wonderful too.

Firstly - too many looks. Needs coherence.

Secondly - there are some nice things here, like some of the strapless pieces (lots of strapless in Paris!) and full length gowns.

Third - I found most of the tweed looks to be boring/safe, and I don't really like that uber-cropped jacket. I don't think it'll be flattering on a lot of people.

Fourth - the fall "volcano" collection from 2011 was, in my humble opinion, the "best Chanel RTW collection in years". The pre-fall 2012 collection was also quite excellent. This does not compare to either of those.

I second this. It is an improvement and there are some pretty jackets there for sure but best in years? It's not even a cohesive collection. I thought after the amazing Fendi offering, I'd see something fresh and major. Whatever.

ditto. i'll admit it, it's a minor improvement...but it's still butt ugly :lol:

i like the idea of the cropped jackets, but the "balenciaga" sleeve kills it for me and doesn't seem coco at all.

Wow, everyone's bringing back those 70s saucer hats...the hula bag is also really fun, very Anna Dello Russo by the pool.

I will echo the common sentiment that this is one of the least ridiculous and ugly Chanel shows in a while. He got it right with most of the looks but, as usual, he found some truly hideous things to show. I also love, love, love that hula-hoop bag! :lol:

This is really good, the best Chanel collection in a while actually. The black & white pieces in the begining are great, and I love those short jackets. It got a bit wierd in the end with those flower sheer pieces, but overreal is pretty and fresh.

This is good! Thank you Karl.

And after many seasons of hideous shoes, the shoes are not bad! :shock:

they are still bad :P

this is really just kind of a mess i don't understand why so many different styles...

Very nice collection, I like the denim outfits.:heart: Some of the looks reminded me of Marc Jacobs... for example these ones:
src:nowfashion

Attachments

• chanel1.jpg
    chanel1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 3
  • chane1.jpg
    chane1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members